Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Harry Maguire

17 Jul 2012 21:56:58

According to ITK sources on one of the sheffield united sites you are in for Harry maguire our promising, young centre half

Thats off the site of no name

Would somebody havva nosey around these Blades forums for some more info ?

YES PLEASE.

But shouldn't this be in the 'Twitter Links' thread? Apparently its used for that rather than moaning, so i'm told!

He has been officially linked so a thread for him should be allowed.

In the twitter links thread anyway, so you can see both ways.

He's known as one of the most talented young defenders outside the prem so this is a definite step in the right direction as far as I can see. We're some links to prem clubs mooted during the season.

Maybe as part of Shlupp loan deal

I was going to post the same. I think it's clear that Danny Wilson is pretty keen on getting Big Jeff in so maybe he'll go to Sheff Utd on a season's loan to sweeten the deal to bring Maguire to us? I've only heard good things about him.

As I said in another thread he's ****ing clown shoes. Not good enough. Wayne Brown's distribution and poor positionally. He's just a big lump.

As a centre back Pearson has obviously seen something in him though that I haven't that he can coax out of him to improve him.

Having watched the level of the centre backs at League 1 all last season I can see how he made it into the team of the year though,

As I said in another thread he's ****ing clown shoes. Not good enough. Wayne Brown's distribution and poor positionally. He's just a big lump.

As a centre back Pearson has obviously seen something in him though that I haven't that he can coax out of him to improve him.

Having watched the level of the centre backs at League 1 all last season I can see how he made it into the team of the year though,

Surely their fans saw something in the lad to get young player and player of the year?

Would cost us less than Chester and has the potential to be a lot better anyway. Very young though and we've struggled at the back for a few years now. I want us to be so solid next season. What's Lisa Mafia up to these days?

If Nigel can get him then fair enough, he'll do well here eventually. I suppose Big Wes can look after him and SSL and De Laet can help out too.

Would cost us less than Chester and has the potential to be a lot better anyway. Very young though and we've struggled at the back for a few years now. I want us to be so solid next season. What's Lisa Mafia up to these days?

If Nigel can get him then fair enough, he'll do well here eventually. I suppose Big Wes can look after him and SSL and De Laet can help out too.

I don't see SSL as a first choice CB so I was hoping for someone a bit more established to take the other CB role, but he does come highly rated. And as the old saying goes, if you're good enough you're old enough.

I don't see SSL as a first choice CB so I was hoping for someone a bit more established to take the other CB role, but he does come highly rated. And as the old saying goes, if you're good enough you're old enough.

It's a tough one to call with SSL. I like him and I think Pearson does too, but you're right i'm also hoping for someone more polished.

Archived