Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Marko Futacs signs for Leicester

i dont think we would of payed a massive componsation probley around 100 k. He looked decent from what iv seen from him and i dont think Pearson plans to make him first team will be a great spare to have on the bench along with Waghorn. maybe vardy will be used as a wide man.... but if not maybe one of the strikers will leave and i expect the younger ones like schluup and hooper going out on loan.

Happy with this signing, he's got to be a better option than Howard. Our strike force looks crazy good on paper now.

Like a load of other posters have said, now we just need our winger and CB and were sorted

How do you know? Have you seen him play much?

I'm sure Howard joined us on the back of scoring 20 the previous season with the sheep shaggers didn't he? Many with his noggin... A much better goals tally than Futacs achieved last season I think.?

Im wondering how much most folks on here really know about any of the new additions?

DeLaet, James, now Futacs... What knowledge have you really got about any of these lads?

We just have to trust the manager that they will do well.

This is why God only knows how so many of you can say with any certainty or authority that we are going to get promoted this coming season. I agree you may base this on Pearsons ability... He's a known quantity.. But we don't even know how he is going to set his side up and who's gonna play.

And few of us, I would wager, know anything much about the young additions.

Happy with this signing, he's got to be a better option than Howard. Our strike force looks crazy good on paper now.

Like a load of other posters have said, now we just need our winger and CB and were sorted

That should be a given, not a positive.

How do you know? Have you seen him play much?

I'm sure Howard joined us on the back of scoring 20 the previous season with the sheep shaggers didn't he? Many with his noggin... A much better goals tally than Futacs achieved last season I think.?

Im wondering how much most folks on here really know about any of the new additions?

DeLaet, James, now Futacs... What knowledge have you really got about any of these lads?

We just have to trust the manager that they will do well.

This is why God only knows how so many of you can say with any certainty or authority that we are going to get promoted this coming season. I agree you may base this on Pearsons ability... He's a known quantity.. But we don't even know how he is going to set his side up and who's gonna play.

And few of us, I would wager, know anything much about the young additions.

I agree with this to an extent. I doubt there's anyone on here who's seen Vardy, Futacs, James and De Laet play collectively more than a handful of times.

I know I haven't, but they're the "right type of signing" according to everyone on here. All pretty young, all "with a point to prove", all "with a lot of potential". All of those bloody clichés. Trusting Nige though, he's usually right with this stuff. (Ignoring Kermo).

Be an interesting start to the season with all this relative unknown, though.

Archived