Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

Just on a side note, will Kasper be back today? Starting to get a bit concerned about not seeing him, I know he and Ledge got time off but surely they're back now? Or at latest for Hinckley. I can't make it today, off to London so I'll go in and try it on on monday. Must say when I saw the danns poster I was really dissapointed, but this pic makes it look pretty acceptable. Def. better reaction.

Just on a side note, will Kasper be back today? Starting to get a bit concerned about not seeing him, I know he and Ledge got time off but surely they're back now? Or at latest for Hinckley. I can't make it today, off to London so I'll go in and try it on on monday. Must say when I saw the danns poster I was really dissapointed, but this pic makes it look pretty acceptable. Def. better reaction.

He joined up with them in Austria a few days ago, same with Ledge.

Check their Twitter pages :thumbup:

And chill out

I don't know, I think the sleeves let it down. I'll say that it's okay, but I'm sure people will agree with me that the unveiling of the shirt was unnecessarily prolonged and the price is a bit steep for something so plain. Still, if that "leaked image" of the away shirt is legit, then that's what i'll be spending my £42 on.

Can someone explain what's so special about polyester?

Manufactured from high-quality, 100-per-cent polyester

I wouldn't dream of buying a shirt made of it,

On a serious note, it looks great. That leaked photo of Danns didn't do the kit any justice. Looks much better here.

How was it leaked ?

It was stuck on the biggest billboard just outside the stadium !

I am neither excited nor disappointed. Don't understand what people were expecting. We knew it was going to be blue...be sponsored by King Power and be made by Puma. There was only so much they could do. The away kit has more potential for surprise. When will we see that??

Not a bad effort. Its the best one we've had since the alliance and Leicester one ages ago. Won't be rushing to the shop to buy it though, white away kit for me this year!

It's black and amber...

Apparently the 3rd kit is white and navy blue and away is black and gold

I saw templates on here but I haven't seen any info anywhere of it being white, but I suppose it will be. Thanks to Millwall's navy colours...

Archived