Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

First impressions - doesnt look much different to last years other than it has what appears to be a pantyliner stuck on one side with a puma logo stamped on it.

Aside from the different sleeves, collar and stitching?

What were you expecting? Pink kits? :P

If you buy a shirt and put a name and number on the back do the club let you get it changed if the players squad number changes? Will be royally pissed off if this happens

Will the club give you a new shirt as you guessed a squad number wrong? Probably not.

Voted it an 8 in that poll. At first, I wanted the badge to be in the middle because I thought it looked strange with the white bit on the right but it's growing on me now.

If you buy a shirt and put a name and number on the back do the club let you get it changed if the players squad number changes? Will be royally pissed off if this happens

lol

We're talking about Leicester here.

Yes they would however squad numbers have been decided so they'll be in the shop...

On the poll I gave it a 7. There's 3 points I can criticise:

1. V neck/no collar. Doesn't look like a smart, neat finish but I like the embossed thick "collar" around the neck.

2. Colour. Looks cheap and it's lighter than normal, prefer last season's.

3. Badge placement. Should've placed it on the middle or aligned with the puma cat.

Still nice though. I reckon it'll be a grower. Also it's a similar design to that of the 08/09 season and we won the league then. I can be optimistic and say the same again... ;)

1. V neck/no collar. Doesn't look like a smart, neat finish but I like the embossed thick "collar" around the neck.

3. Badge placement. Should've placed it on the middle or aligned with the puma cat.

Still nice though and I'm going to get it using the voucher from last season's shirt (bloody cheap printing!) I reckon it'll be a grower. Also it's a similar design to that of the 08/09 season and we won the league then. I can be optimistic and say the same again... ;)

Still nice though and I'm going to get it using the voucher from last season's shirt (bloody cheap printing!) I reckon it'll be a grower. Also it's a similar design to that of the 08/09 season and we won the league then. I can be optimistic and say the same again... ;)

That's the same shirt we got relegated from the Championship in as well. :P

Just Put my 1 year old in his new mini kit and the LCFC badge is missing from the shorts lol

Got my lads first kit today, checked all the shorts and none of them have the Leicester badge on them, just the Puma logo. I guess if they put the City badge on them it would take up most of the leg lol

Couldn't really see from the picture special. What's our goalkeeper kit like?

I know I probably seem sad but the Close season is very, very boring!!

Its better then our home kit!

Archived