Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

I'm afraid to say that my initial reaction was "thats a pile of shit!" The ridiculous sizing of the sleeves only annoyed me more. I was really hoping for that Italy template that everyone was on about but it wasn't to be. I guess we're going to have to accept the fact that we're in the championship and that manufacturers aren't going to spend a lot of time on designing the shirt. Ah well, I just won't buy the shirt this year.

I know they're kids shirts, but the sizing still looks bad. Especially on the sleeves.

AyUZGLwCIAADb2H.jpg

Think I'll order one, but send it back if it's not that great fitting. Prefer slim fit shirts tbh.

Great photo. Is it not just the case that you need to order a size smaller than you're used to purchasing ??? Or is it not that simple ?

I know they're kids shirts, but the sizing still looks bad. Especially on the sleeves.

AyUZGLwCIAADb2H.jpg

Think I'll order one, but send it back if it's not that great fitting. Prefer slim fit shirts tbh.

Did you try different sizes on? The one on the lad in the background looks ok for size.

Did you try different sizes on? The one on the lad in the background looks ok for size.

I wasn't able to get down to the shop today, as I live 2 hours away so going to just risk it and order online. Fingers crossed the Small is a good fit!

I wasn't able to get down to the shop today, as I live 2 hours away so going to just risk it and order online. Fingers crossed the Small is a good fit!

I tried a small on and I thought the fit was brilliant, the sleeves were a normal length and the shirt in general was a more tailored fit.

I tried a small on and I thought the fit was brilliant, the sleeves were a normal length and the shirt in general was a more tailored fit.

That's filled me with some hope. Just with my casual / smart shirts I always like a close fit, and the past few shirts have just been way too baggy and flared out for my liking. Think I'll be turning the sleeves up too as I like the extended white trim look!

Archived