Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

I saw templates on here but I haven't seen any info anywhere of it being white, but I suppose it will be. Thanks to Millwall's navy colours...

I didn't know wherever to believe it too at first but as it came from Cockney Fox who was the only itk spot on about the home template it's probably quite likely. Black and gold 1 is a certain though

Think i'll be buying the black one when the price comes down. 35 quid and you wouldn't get any complaints. 42 is a lot

I'm not being funny, but does £7 really make that much of a difference? If you can afford to buy it £35, surely you can afford to buy it at £42? Or is it just the principle of it?

Season ticket discount be used for the shirt today? If so, how do you prove your a re-newed ST holder?

Use your client reference number. It should be on last years ticket if you still have it, otherwise it shouldn't be a problem for the club to look it up.

I'm really suprised at how many people have complained about the price £42? Football shirts have been at least £40 for the last 20 years now is the increase really that steep? Personally I would rather pay an extra £2 for Puma quality than Burkka or JJB

I'm really suprised at how many people have complained about the price £42? Football shirts have been at least £40 for the last 20 years now is the increase really that steep? Personally I would rather pay an extra £2 for Puma quality than Burkka or JJB

islam-burka.jpg

I am neither excited nor disappointed. Don't understand what people were expecting. We knew it was going to be blue...be sponsored by King Power and be made by Puma. There was only so much they could do. The away kit has more potential for surprise. When will we see that??

I was expecting it to be made out of pure gold fibre, after all the unnecessary build-up and the artificial hype created by the club.

The vast majority of other clubs were able to present their new kits weeks ago - why couldn't we?

I'm not being funny, but does £7 really make that much of a difference? If you can afford to buy it £35, surely you can afford to buy it at £42? Or is it just the principle of it?

Just the principle that replica shirts cost too much anyway. I'd still wait till it comes down in price. On another note, tweet a picture of yourselves in the kit and you can win a chance to meet the players #lcfckit. They'll direct message the winner

Stupidly long sleeves and badly positioned badge really let it down.

The style now is to have shorter sleeves, but those bad boys are right out of the 90's.

The badge is just sloppy. It should always be positioned on the chest, whereas that is closer to the neck and looks strange.

It's a nice enough design but I wish it was the actually Newcastle away template with a thicker round-neck, thicker trim and better fit.

Will give it a miss this year I think.

Just the principle that replica shirts cost too much anyway. I'd still wait till it comes down in price. On another note, tweet a picture of yourselves in the kit and you can win a chance to meet the players #lcfckit. They'll direct message the winner

I have every home 1 since the KP was built and I remember with the Jako shirt a few years ago I waited till the last week of the season to buy it because I refused to spend more than £10 on it. Even then I felt slightly ripped off lol

Shape/size/fit...whatever it is doesn't look quite how i'd personally want it. Design wise it's not bad. Reckon i'll buy a shirt this year. See what 2 and 3 are like before I decide which.

It's better than most of our kits that's for sure.

Archived