Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

Looks like there's not as many kleenex boxes gonna be used as expected.Personally don't give a rats ass about how kit looks, asplayers are on a pitch not a catwalk. As long as the blokes wearing it do the shirt proud I'll be happy :pearson:posted this in other thread,however went down to pick one up for my lad and at 9.30 the shop and surrounding areas of ground were extremely busy. IMO the Shirt is pretty smart so I dont understand the moaning and back to my opening gambit to what I feel really matters!

I know they're kids shirts, but the sizing still looks bad. Especially on the sleeves.

AyUZGLwCIAADb2H.jpg

Think I'll order one, but send it back if it's not that great fitting. Prefer slim fit shirts tbh.

I understand people who sometimes buy shirts a size up to accommodate extra layers for the winter but that DILFs (not my personal opinion but what i think female supporters want) shirt looks massive

Errrrr have you gave credit to the guy who took that photo!?

Still beating a dead horse..that conversation is old now mate. Oh and btw, there's a difference between taking a raw image and manipulating one with hours of graphical design work and not being credited when using it as your own. That's all I'm going to say about it again.

Still beating a dead horse..that conversation is old now mate. Oh and btw, there's a difference between taking a raw image and manipulating one with hours of graphical design work and not being credited when using it as your own. That's all I'm going to say about it again.

Soz! Fair shout though :thumbup:

Its nice, but the problem with it is all the hype leading up to it.

Don't they know its the same design as every other team with Puma in the Championship this season, with them building it up as a surprise, I actually thought it would be a different design to the likes of Sheff Wed and Watford, but its exactly the same which is very disappointing.

I rate it 6/10

Archived