Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

New Kit - Official Pic + info on GK and Away kit

I was worried it'd be a bad fit from the photos, I'm 6ft 1 and 10.5 stone - small is a perfect fit, sleeves just right. The blue is spot on and it feels quality. Can't complain at all. Plus Vardy was impressive at training and no rain... A pretty good morning!

0,,10274~11061177,00.jpg0,,10274~11061171,00.jpg0,,10274~11061183,00.jpg

Looks like the players thought the sleeves are a bit long too?

So how is it a replica shirt the fans buy when the sleeves on the players shirts are different. The players sleeves and the thicker white band around them look much better, I want one of them. :unsure:

So how is it a replica shirt the fans buy when the sleeves on the players shirts are different. The players sleeves and the thicker white band around them look much better, I want one of them. :unsure:

They've folded them up mate cos they are too long for them

Did Puma not get someone to try one on before making a shit load of them?

Marko Futacs maybe!? I'm liking the sound of it tbh as I'm quite tall and slim I always find football sleeves too short so it sounds ideal for my size

Marko Futacs maybe!? I'm liking the sound of it tbh as I'm quite tall and slim I always find football sleeves too short so it sounds ideal for my size

My arms are in the same mould as Cee Lo Green's, freakishly small so maybe I could buy the short sleeved one instead of the long sleeved and save a few quid too. :P

My arms are in the same mould as Cee Lo Green's, freakishly small so maybe I could buy the short sleeved one instead of the long sleeved and save a few quid too. :P

Maybe mate either that or concider the kids sizes? Save some money then too lol

I just wish the club badge was in the middle just above the king power sponsor like the reading shirt is, would make the shirt look much smarter and would look better symmetrically...

Well no, it wouldnt be symmetrical as the Puma logo would be floating off in the middle of nowhere

But I agree, Ive thought the same and I think it would look better like that.

But there seriously dont think there is anything kick up a fuss about, its a damn fine Football jersey :thumbup:

Archived