Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Burton Pre Match - Beckford, St. Ledger Due For Return

Another formation, so it will be interesting. I don't like Gallagher, but every player has to get match fit. This is what friendlies are all about. I hope it is more of a 4-3-3/4-5-1 because I don't like to hear Schlupp is out wide, would rather him play up top.

Will be listening to it.

Same here.

The interesting thing for me is that Pearson is trying another formation!

Gosh!

lol

Another formation, so it will be interesting. I don't like Gallagher, but every player has to get match fit. This is what friendlies are all about. I hope it is more of a 4-3-3/4-5-1 because I don't like to hear Schlupp is out wide, would rather him play up top.

Will be listening to it.

Get away.

You're alone on that.

lol. NOT

Waghorn really is a pile of shit. Why is he still here?

Comments like this really do make me despair, how is it that so many people can forget what he did in his first year here, forget how much we all wanted him back. One year when he was barely every featuring and when he did he was coming off the bench, one year out due to injury and suddenly 90% of you have written him off. We really don't deserve players who are both talented and care about the club if this is the reception they get.

Archived