Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Burton Pre Match - Beckford, St. Ledger Due For Return

I know this probably wont happen but can we please sing duh duh duh duh duh Jermaine Beckford ? or please don't go beckford we want you to stay! :( would love the whole leicester fans singing this to show we want him!

jermaine i love you so

and i want you to no

that i gona miss your goals

the minute you walk out the door

please dont go :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4fvI_E8GKY

Guest ttfn

I know this probably wont happen but can we please sing duh duh duh duh duh Jermaine Beckford ? or please don't go beckford we want you to stay! :( would love the whole leicester fans singing this to show we want him!

Looking forward to the Mercury's DON'T GO JERMAINE! campaign.

jermaine i love you so

and i want you to no

that i gona miss your goals

the minute you walk out the door

please dont go :whistle:

It's a good tune and simple lyrics so could be ok. However I may need a few pints to join in initially in case of an epic fail, ah Burton do cider on tap so it could happen.

This pay on the gate?

Not according to the OS

No

See Burton ticket thread

http://www.foxestalk...ly/page__st__60

Burton Tickets On Sale On The Night

Posted on: Tue 31 Jul 2012

Tickets for City's pre-season trip to Burton Albion on Wednesday will now be available from the Pirelli Stadium on the night.

Over 1,000 members of the Blue Army have snapped up advance tickets for the game against the League 2 Brewers - the third outing of the Foxes' pre-season schedule.

And with demand still strong among the Foxes faithful, Burton have agreed to accept payment on the night ahead of kick-off at 7.45pm.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Terrace: Adults - £8; Age 16 and under - £4.

Seating: Adults - £10; Age 16 and under - £5.

Think Beckford will do well tonight... Hope he does anyway.

He clearly has a lot of talent and if we let him go would be ridiculous!

People said he didn't have a great season last season and he scored 14 goals, only 2 below nugent who has not been questioned at all.

So if he finds his feet he could score 25+!

Give the lad a chance

Think Beckford will do well tonight... Hope he does anyway.

He clearly has a lot of talent and if we let him go would be ridiculous!

People said he didn't have a great season last season and he scored 14 goals, only 2 below nugent who has not been questioned at all.

So if he finds his feet he could score 25+!

Give the lad a chance

The reason Nugent hasn't been questioned really is that his all round game is better than Beckfords, he plays like he gives a sh*t and he was still scoring when he was pushed out wide. Beckford is a natural goalscorer but brings little else to the team. Has to be played alongside Futacs so someone is doing the donkey work allowing him to just be in the right place at the right time. Then we'll see some goals

Jason Bourne â€@JasonBourne1986

Team to start: Schmeichel, Peltier, konchesky, Morgan, st ledger, Gallagher, drinkwater, Danns, schlupp, beckford, waghorn. #LCFC

Another formation, so it will be interesting. I don't like Gallagher, but every player has to get match fit. This is what friendlies are all about. I hope it is more of a 4-3-3/4-5-1 because I don't like to hear Schlupp is out wide, would rather him play up top.

Will be listening to it.

Archived