Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Burton Pre Match - Beckford, St. Ledger Due For Return

Nice to see Dyer scoring. As inconsistent as he is with his 'end product' he does get his fair share of goals. It could be a big season for Lloyd as it could be his last to prove his worth at a 'bigish' club.

Massively concerned that Vardy and Nugent were dropped tonight. Worrying times ahead.

This forum is like a conversation with my mates- you have no idea if they are being serious or taking the pisss. I trust you are doing the latter?

I wonder where all the negative posters are tonight. We were going no where after Saturday just because we lost and looked a little jaded. Does this result and performance tonight now mean we are gonna win the league?!! Or does this game not count as it is just a pre season game...

I wonder where all the negative posters are tonight. We were going no where after Saturday just because we lost and looked a little jaded. Does this result and performance tonight now mean we are gonna win the league?!! Or does this game not count as it is just a pre season game...

We've conceded 6 goals in 4 games.

Nice little work out. Nugent and Vardy looked class, Morgan was solid as usual.

A bit of a strange one but did anyone else see Futacs?

I'm sure Futacs was in the que next to me when I was queing up for a pint before the game in the away seating area. Did anyone else see him? Or am I mistaken? Think he tucked into a burger

Nice little work out. Nugent and Vardy looked class, Morgan was solid as usual.

A bit of a strange one but did anyone else see Futacs?

I'm sure Futacs was in the que next to me when I was queing up for a pint before the game in the away seating area. Did anyone else see him? Or am I mistaken? Think he tucked into a burger

I seen him move from sitting on the bench to going to I think his Girlfreind in the away stand, so u Proberbly did see him!?

Archived