Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Burton Pre Match - Beckford, St. Ledger Due For Return

Will be intresting to see what beckford body language is like, if he looks bothered etc

Beckford could have a brilliant season if he gives his all and if we play to his strengths. We no longer lack the attacking players to score goals, the question now is whether Pearson can develop his team in a way that allows them to do so as an effective unit .

It'll be interesting to see what develops if Beckford puts in a performance and scores a hat trick.

But then people will say he only made the effort to put him self in the shop window. Either way he will get some sort of stick on here .

BURION Albion striker Billy Kee could make his long-awaited return to action in tomorrow night's friendly against Leicester City, the club where he started his career.

Kee missed much of the second half of last season with a recurrent groin injury which ultimately required surgery.

He has been on a strict programme of rehabilitation but rejoined full pre-season training last week.

It'll be interesting to see what develops if Beckford puts in a performance and scores a hat trick.

Didn't DJ campbell do something similar pre season before he .......................................................

Didn't DJ campbell do something similar pre season before he .......................................................

DJ had a really good pre-season. I'm not just looking forward to the debate if Beckford does have one of those games but it'll be interesting what Pearson decides to do with him. Will his decision be influenced by what happened with Campbell and get rid? Will he decide to give him a chance? Or will he just decide he wants to keep him but we can't afford it? Roll on tomorrow

Oh no... I sense which way this thread is going.

This match is clearly make or break for Pearson. Fail to win by a clear 10 goal margin and motivate Beckford to bury three hattricks and he may as well pack his bags. If it is obvious we aren't playing an attacking 3-2-5 with flair wingers then I for one will be screaming for him to go.

What we really need in order to move forward is yet another hunt for a new manager - I really don't understand why no one but Tony & me can see this.

Howard Webb as referee tomorrow. Let's hope that's a sign of things to come for the season. About time we had some good referees. Can't stand anymore refs making the step up from league 2 and being hopelessly out of their depth

He was unbelievably bad in the Cardiff playoff semi. His linesmen missed an offside and he failed to send off Michael Chopra. Only booking went to Andy King for blowing on Jay Bothroyd

Archived