Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nuneaton Away

I'm at the game and I've been very impressed with knockaert! He's playing attacking mid infront of danns n drinky. Always wants the ball, bags of energy and not afraid 2 get stuck in, I've also been really impressed with his work rate, hasn't stopped running, chasing everything! Confident on the ball, looking forward 2 seeing him on the wing if that's where nige is going 2 play him? Hasn't really had a chance infront of goal yet but if his pre game shooting is anything 2 go by then we may very well have a gem! Hope that's some help!

Oh cool thanks. I call it the Kewell pass as he was the first person I can remember seeing do it

I learnt that trick many years ago after watching Roberto Baggio do it. It is actually not that hard after a bit of practice but it looks great and the sort of thing fans will love.

I'm at the game and I've been very impressed with knockaert! He's playing attacking mid infront of danns n drinky. Always wants the ball, bags of energy and not afraid 2 get stuck in, I've also been really impressed with his work rate, hasn't stopped running, chasing everything! Confident on the ball, looking forward 2 seeing him on the wing if that's where nige is going 2 play him? Hasn't really had a chance infront of goal yet but if his pre game shooting is anything 2 go by then we may very well have a gem! Hope that's some help!

Thanks matie for reply appreciated. star man in the game?

Thanks for the info, what formation have we been playing? Waghorn/Beckford/Futacs a front three or is one on the wing?

Archived