Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nuneaton Away

Tough one really, first half was rubbish but a much better second! Knockaert, futacs and beckford have probably been stand out but a much better have by everyone 2 b fair! Knockaert on the wing now but hasn't had the ball yet!

I swear some people were loving it when Vardy scored against Hinckley, saying he will be a goal machine, Beckford scores two.. they talk him down lol

Think you're making the mistake of assuming it's the same people talking Vardy up that are doing the opposite with Beckford.

Think you're making the mistake of assuming it's the same people talking Vardy up that are doing the opposite with Beckford.

yeah true, I meant it as the views vary so much between two players between different fans for saying its only pre season.

Beckford looked like he enjoyed himself tonight, put away his 1-on-1 with ease and his back heel was sublime! Try and watch it on fox player when it's up! Played with a smile on his face and acknowledged the fans after both his goals and when he was subbed! His effort and all round play was top notch tonight in my opinion! I hope we don't end up selling him cus I think we might end up regretting it! Get behind him I say, got all the attributes 2 be lethal in the championship and I wouldn't put it past him 2 be our top goal scorer come the end of the season!

Archived