Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nuneaton Away

Wesley York is the lad to watch for Nuneaton Town, Leicester lad lives in Anstey, bags of pace, skilful, good finisher, wouldn't surprise me if he scores tonight, interest all over for him.

I suggested him on this forum not so long ago, keep an eye on James Armson aswell!

O'Halloran was playing for the Villa not long ago, wasn't he ?

Yeah. Seen him play a couple of times when Villa loaned him out. Looked like he had potential, but obviously not. Never knew he played for Nuneaton.

Yeah. Seen him play a couple of times when Villa loaned him out. Looked like he had potential, but obviously not. Never knew he played for Nuneaton.

He was at the Villa, but never got a game for them. Like you Fox92, I saw him on loan (at Carlisle) and he looked very good, but a bit lightweight. Obviously that's why he's in the Conference now.

Beckford with a backheel F**k off you haters Beckford is ours :scarf:

Brilliant, mate. Brilliant.

Now he's bagged a brace it's inevitable he's going to take the Championship by storm scoring at least 40 goals.

We're playing Nuneaton, not Newcastle!

Archived