Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Vardy.

Good balance up front today, much better than previous two games...

Vardy grabbed two today... & Nuge had a couple saved on the line, but it's not just that they linked well, they both played excellently with the widemen and knocking it back to the midfield, just excellent all round game

Can see this being our starting pairing for some time to come

As I said he would do, looks to be getting better by the game. Even throughout each 90 minutes there's been an improvement in his performance. He reminds me of Dickov a lot; nippy, a hard-worker, a nuisance and a goal-getter. Like Dickov he's blessed with good technical ability not outstanding technical ability and because of this he'll have to work hard for his goals. But when the guy's putting himself head-first through advertising hoardings then he looks like he's willing to put that effort in!

Once he gets a couple more goals and convinces himself that he can be effective at this level then he'll get even better. There are occassions at the moment where he'll get an opening but select to try and a play a team mate in (wrongly). I'd like to see him be a little more selfish. And what a great header that was for 'the second goal', he really is very good in the air for his size.

ah the self righteous out in force - thank god he isn't as crap as you (admit it) thought he was going to be eh?

Have a look to see if I've commented once in this thread apart from that last one. It's hilarious how clueless and knee-jerk our 'fans' are. I'm surprised some of them manage to find this site.

Also, you're saying it's fine to call him shit after two games but anyone laughing at that when he goes and makes you all look like twats is 'self righteous'?

Another thing, why would I think he would be crap? I have literally never seen him kick a football before. I had as neutral opinion of him as you can get. I seriously don't understand how so many of the posters on this board know so much about our new signings. They may have seen them play a full game 2 or 3 times? It beggars belief.

ah the self righteous out in force - thank god he isn't as crap as you (admit it) thought he was going to be eh?

What, you mean the ones who were prepared to give him a chance and not write him off after two games?

I didn't expect him to be crap- I didn't know much about him. I like to give people a chance to show what they can do.

Archived