Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jay Spearing

We might struggle to compete with Bolton from a purely geographical point of view, he wouldn't have to move house or take on a long commute if he joins a good club just down the road. I'd be surprised if a lower-ranked Prem side didn't take a punt on him.

I would go as far as to say that a player like Spearing could be the difference between success and failure this season.

Tough, combatative midfielder, with premiership experience. Still young and can only improve.

If he's affordable, I'd pay the money and get him here.

Away from home on a wet and windy Tuesday evening he'd be a great player to get stuck in and help to control the midfield.

I would go as far as to say that a player like Spearing could be the difference between success and failure this season.

Tough, combatative midfielder, with premiership experience. Still young and can only improve.

Away from home on a wet and windy Tuesday evening he'd be a great player to get stuck in and help to control the midfield.

He is a good player but he can't come cheap surely? Perhaps a loan with a view to a permanent deal would be the safer way to go. Not sure about the difference between success and failure but he would add something to any Championship squad for sure. We don't know what funds are still available though so all talk may be pointless if we just can't afford him.

Maybe Danns would have to move on to accommodate him as well as he is only one of the CM's I could see leaving with Wellens injured and keeping them all may be more trouble than it is worth..

Danns would be the most suited to play along side Spearing in my opinion, Pearson still

I rate Danns, just that if NP signed him, then surely Danns would get less of a look in than he is at the minute. Wellens won't go, NP bitch, hopefully Gally ****s off tho.

Danns would be the most suited to play along side Spearing in my opinion, Pearson still tried to sign Danns last season at Hull so he is still a Pearson type player even if it was Sven who signed him

Danns would be the most suited to play along side Spearing in my opinion, Pearson still

Danns would be the most suited to play along side Spearing in my opinion, Pearson still tried to sign Danns last season at Hull so he is still a Pearson type player even if it was Sven who signed him

I've got nothing against Danns by the way and am not saying he should be sold but that he might be if someone else comes in. I think Danns over the others because James and Drinkwater are new Pearson signings, Wellens is injured and King has scored a lot of goals under Pearson.

Wellens & Gally hopefully ,

Why should Dannd go , he is one of the best players ,

Lets get rid of the shite ones first ,

Shit players are not very easy to sell.

This

The problem with Danns, like Nuge is that they were given huge wages to come here last summer. If Danns was to go it would probably be more for financial rather than football reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if other big earners like Nuge and Becks were moved on before the start of the next season, especially if we don't get promoted.

The problem with Danns, like Nuge is that they were given huge wages to come here last summer. If Danns was to go it would probably be more for financial rather than football reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if other big earners like Nuge and Becks were moved on before the start of the next season, especially if we don't get promoted.

Overall they have been poor value for money , Sven could have got more for our money ,

A shrewd manager which Sven certainly was not , would have signed a couple of top continentals who returned us 20+ goals a season

Maybe a eastern european or a scandanavian say

Worked with Pearson before as well.

I don't think Pearson rates Danns at all, plus he was a Sven player.

Wellens is going to get the Howard treatment this season me thinks.

I don't agree with that, Pearson tried hard to get Danns at Hull when he was a free agent. I think he's very much a 'Pearson type player'.

Archived