Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jay Spearing

Or

Ian Stringer ‏@StringerSport

Nigel Pearson says St Ledger & Whitbread NOT fit ahead of Blackburn. He confirms #lcfc unlikely to conduct any transfers in ahead of window

Or

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Nigel Pearson says St Ledger & Whitbread NOT fit ahead of Blackburn. He confirms #lcfc unlikely to conduct any transfers in ahead of window

NP is hardly likely to divulge transfer dealings with Stringer we all know he likes to keep things close to his chest.

NP is hardly likely to divulge transfer dealings with Stringer we all know he likes to keep things close to his chest.

if the Stringer quote is true why would Pearson say that, why say anything he's pretty good at saying nothing.

But you could be correct no one knows except Pearson.

Another midfielder? Unless he is Tom Cleverley or Muzzy Izzet, no thanks

You clearly haven't seen him play he is a very good defensive midfielder at this level. Still relatively young the pressure and burden at Liverpool is very high so him not establishing himself in the first team doesn't qualify him as being shit.

You clearly haven't seen him play he is a very good defensive midfielder at this level. Still relatively young the pressure and burden at Liverpool is very high so him not establishing himself in the first team doesn't qualify him as being shit.

I did see him play...almost every single game he played with us, since then I have seen him in several prem games in which he seems to just do a really dirty tackle and get sent off, I never said he was shit, I would just prefer to keep the midfield as it is and have James cement himself in that position

I did see him play...almost every single game he played with us, since then I have seen him in several prem games in which he seems to just do a really dirty tackle and get sent off, I never said he was shit, I would just prefer to keep the midfield as it is and have James cement himself in that position

Only got sent off once last season playing a total of 25 games bit of a generalization isn't it? He is a defensive midfielder and would add a bite to the midfield something severely lacking since Neil Lennon was in the side.

Archived