Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jay Spearing

I assume yet again it's probably bollox unfortunately.

Spearing looked quality when he was down here last time round. Simply got tackles in, won the ball, no fuss, no nonsense.

For those saying we don't need any more midfielders. We have lots, but this lads better than any of them at what he does.

I'd have him here in an instant.

I would love him back, he is the sort of quality we need in midfield.

But can't see this happening, Pearson thinks the midfield is good enough when it isn't.

I would happily take Spearing over Drinkwater or James anyday of the week.

If he does come then maybe Dannsy will leave? I think Nige likes ND but he's another one we threw money at and it could be NP decides he's too expensive to keep. Personally I would keep him if we can but if he's on 25-30k a week + then that's not sustainable.

Sarky ! I just wanted to point out, that what Nige tells Stringer, is not gospel.

Yep :P and again I am aware that he likes to avoid straight answers to straight questions but it still seemed relevant seeing how so many people take these tweets as gospel even from people they've never heard of and with no connection to the club.

---Spearing----Drinkwater---

---------------King--------------

-Marshall-------------Vardy

--------------Nugent------------

Danns and James fighting to replace king.

Rather see something like...

Spearing

Drinkwater, King

Marshall

Vardy, Nugent/Beckford

OR

Spearing, Drinkwater, Danns/King

Marshall, Beckford/Nugent, Vardy/Knockaert

Archived