Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jay Spearing

De Laet £1mil, Vardy £1mil, Knockaert less than £1mil, these may prove to equally good buys - you could add Drinkwater, Marshall and Morgan to that list who were recent signings.

None of these come with the same reputation as Lansbury. This (at least on the face of it) is a better signing than we have made this summer.

None of these come with the same reputation as Lansbury. This (at least on the face of it) is a better signing than we have made this summer.

Not sure what reputation Landsbury comes with - rarely played for Arsenal first team and been on a couple of loans where he seemed injured most of the time, therefore no more than a reserve player - a bit like De Laet and James. Drinkwater IMO is a better player.

Reputation? Koff. Norwich and West Ham didnt think him good enough to take permanantly. Reactionary nonsense. He's no better than what we have and if he'd signed for Burnley, nobody would give a toss.

Reputation? Koff. Norwich and West Ham didnt think him good enough to take permanantly. Reactionary nonsense. He's no better than what we have and if he'd signed for Burnley, nobody would give a toss.

I said this before tonights game to be clear. Only time will tell I guess. But he is clearly a good player and they have played a low price. If we have signed him, people on this forum would be loving it and it's only fair to same the same about Forest doing it.

Well if you've ever watched him play he is a class act one of the best up and coming center mids in the prem one of my friends who supports Liverpool said that last year A C Milan inquired about young Jason's services but the board blocked the approach from the italian giants so there you have it he's a great player we should go all out to get the little fellow. And btw his name is Jason everyody knows Jay is short for Jason you utter spastic. :pearson:

Jay can be a name in it's own right plus short for Jason, James, Jayden, and several asian names to name a few................. you utter...........

Do you ever listen to that rap artist...what's his name...Jason Z?

SSN showing him in a car moving to Bolton. Everyone around us are signing quality players. Maynard to Cardiff for 2m as well. I would have bloody loved both of them here.

Just because we're not foolish enough to leave our business until last day, it doesn't mean Knockaert, Vardy etc aren't quality players... and that not forgetting Marshall & Drinky bedding in nicely from Jan... As we've found out the last 2 season it can take time to work for some players, it's not like Maynard got a great deal done at WHU

Of course I'd have loved Spearing though, but he won't have to move to play for Bolton & anyway, they are awash with parachute payments & years of Premiership income to do what they want

Simon Cox is a fantastic signing, gutted that we weren`t in for him.

We were in for him. 3 years ago. Since then he's scored about 10 goals. If thats the calibre of striker on peoples wish list, we really have no worries at all as we have those kInd of goal ratios in the squad already.

Archived