Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jay Spearing

Would love Jason to join us quality little player he's much better than our whole midfield. He really deserves an England cap the lad could be class with a bit of guidance from NIGE!!!

Who the **** is JASON you idiot his name is Jay ahahhahaha and how the **** does he deserve an England cap?

Who the **** is JASON you idiot his name is Jay ahahhahaha and how the **** does he deserve an England cap?

Well if you've ever watched him play he is a class act one of the best up and coming center mids in the prem one of my friends who supports Liverpool said that last year A C Milan inquired about young Jason's services but the board blocked the approach from the italian giants so there you have it he's a great player we should go all out to get the little fellow. And btw his name is Jason everyody knows Jay is short for Jason you utter spastic. :pearson:

Well if you've ever watched him play he is a class act one of the best up and coming center mids in the prem one of my friends who supports Liverpool said that last year A C Milan inquired about young Jason's services but the board blocked the approach from the italian giants so there you have it he's a great player we should go all out to get the little fellow. And btw his name is Jason everyody knows Jay is short for Jason you utter spastic. :pearson:

no his name is actually Jay.

Ahhh cheers for clearing that up. I shall tell my mate Jay (Jamie) that his name is Jason...the utter spastic.

If that is true, what chance of we got if Aston Villa, QPR, Bolton, Southampton and Wolves all want him? The only advantage we have is that he was here before and maybe enjoyed it, other than that, I'm not sure. Bolton is closer to his home of Liverpool as well.

:dunno:

Ridiculously good price, annoying that we haven't made any signings like this...

De Laet £1mil, Vardy £1mil, Knockaert less than £1mil, these may prove to equally good buys - you could add Drinkwater, Marshall and Morgan to that list who were recent signings.

Archived