Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stringfelow

How much longer will the owners stick with Pearson

Pearson won't get sacked this weekend whatever the result - as many on here have already stated, he was brought back to 'put things right' after Sousa & Sven.

Unless we are bottom come Christmas, he'll get the whole season.

All these sh1te threads are carbon copies of the ones last year

Starting to think one of the main problems is our own fans

totally agree. we have fickle fans. all good when were winning but its Pearson out when were not. im sick of it.

totally agree. we have fickle fans. all good when were winning but its Pearson out when were not. im sick of it.

People on these forums represent about 0.05% of the fanbase - don't be ridiculous.

A boring transfer deadline day, a boring pre season, a pityful performance against Burton and indifferent performances since his return. He seems to have no control of big players, and puts his faith in favourites, surprises me messers Hobbs and Fryatt haven't returned, I like Nigel Pearson and hope he gets it right and thank him for the first time round, this time he seems to have fell out with big players and replaced them with low standard players. I think over the coming weeks Nigel Pearson will be pushed to the max, and nervy times lie ahead, and excitement factor year on is dying among fans, attendances dropping the profile of the club also dropping, and fans of other clubs laughing thinking the Thais are panicking wanting to try and reduce the debts and money's they have ploughed into the club.

I hope Nigel does well, but feel his personality and ability to piss off a lot of the players who on there day can produce the goods will be his downfall. His selling ability of selling the Leicester city brand and attract big names will also prove his downfall. Prove me wrong Nigel but I put a tenner top pulls the trigger and he be gone.

A boring transfer deadline day, a boring pre season, a pityful performance against Burton and indifferent performances since his return. He seems to have no control of big players, and puts his faith in favourites, surprises me messers Hobbs and Fryatt haven't returned, I like Nigel Pearson and hope he gets it right and thank him for the first time round, this time he seems to have fell out with big players and replaced them with low standard players. I think over the coming weeks Nigel Pearson will be pushed to the max, and nervy times lie ahead, and excitement factor year on is dying among fans, attendances dropping the profile of the club also dropping, and fans of other clubs laughing thinking the Thais are panicking wanting to try and reduce the debts and money's they have ploughed into the club.

I hope Nigel does well, but feel his personality and ability to piss off a lot of the players who on there day can produce the goods will be his downfall. His selling ability of selling the Leicester city brand and attract big names will also prove his downfall. Prove me wrong Nigel but I put a tenner top pulls the trigger and he be gone.

What do you mean by big players?

Idiot.

You obviously have't seen us us play

Also, there's no money in the pot for more wages what do you want NP magic money out his arse, he tried to move 3 higher earners on so he could shuffle the deck, but only managed to move one of them on, it's not his fault the previous regime rewarded them so handsomely

... just because Forest are doing what we did last year there's no need to be jealous over the them or teams like them, it may not work for them either unless S'oD is better than Sven at assembling promotion capable team... Yes the cup game was awful, that was players who were moaning they should be in the starting line-up, but they proved NP was right to leave them out... Roll on tomorrow

Ps. you don't hope NP proves you wrong, you hope he fails so you can bleat on about it... you 'money gone to your head bores' are all the same

Bore off.

lol Boring transfer deadline day! Brilliant!

Is he contractually obliged to provide the fans with some form of 'will he, won't he' theatre on deadline day. If he signed a mass of players on deadline day, all the Pearson haters would have their daggers out saying he's panic buying and prophecies of the apocalypse sweeping over the King Power.

As Gary Neville said early, badly managed clubs leave it this late. We've done all the business earlier in the season... Pearson got the players we were asking for and he got rid of the fringe players and a potential disaster player. Pipe down and see how the season unfolds.

If he signed a mass of players on deadline day, all the Pearson haters would have their daggers out saying he's panic buying and prophecies of the apocalypse sweeping over the King Power.

Yup, that's exactly what would have happened. assholes

All I'm reading on this thread over and over and over again is a lot of old bollox about how we're gonna do this and gonna do that. Who is leaving, who ain't leaving. We have money, we don't have money...

Seems to me like none of you really know shit.

:yawn:

Bring on tomorrows game I wanna see whether we are any good or not.

Fook all this bloody speculation.

lol Boring transfer deadline day! Brilliant!

Is he contractually obliged to provide the fans with some form of 'will he, won't he' theatre on deadline day. If he signed a mass of players on deadline day, all the Pearson haters would have their daggers out saying he's panic buying and prophecies of the apocalypse sweeping over the King Power.

To be fair that would be awesome .... he should have turned all the lights on at the Walkers and walked near to the windows overlooking the car park with his mobile to his ear every few minutes!!!

I also completely disagree with the OP but I do feel there are a lot of clubs with better squads than us on paper. I'm glad we haven't been drawn into panic buying but even before Beckford left I was hoping for a proven striker, always the loan market though. Is a mid-table finish upon us?

Archived