Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stringfelow

How much longer will the owners stick with Pearson

The thing that's pissing me off about all of this are the ones who are going "IMO..............interesting times ahead". No there are no interesting times, it's just your opinion, your being a negative twat, who is encouraging other negative pricks, who then feed the trolls, when really there is no ****ing problem at all.

I'm sorry, I've gone a bit Wymsey and had a number of drinks tonight before returning to uni tomorrow, I'm just sick of all this shit.

If I were you I'd get back to the drinks and probably give uni a miss. Wait until we beat Blackpool, the 9am Monday morning lecture will be much easier on the soul.

The thing that's pissing me off about all of this are the ones who are going "IMO..............interesting times ahead". No there are no interesting times, it's just your opinion, your being a negative twat, who is encouraging other negative pricks, who then feed the trolls, when really there is no ****ing problem at all.

I'm sorry, I've gone a bit Wymsey and had a number of drinks tonight before returning to uni tomorrow, I'm just sick of all this shit.

That is a bit early isn't it? most uni don't start till late September early October.

If I were you I'd get back to the drinks and probably give uni a miss. Wait until we beat Blackpool, the 9am Monday morning lecture will be much easier on the soul.

Luckily lectures aren't for a while, just seems like a good time to escape the county, angry 'Pearson out' mob and all that. The footballs not the bit that's hard to deal with, it's the nmegativity.

That is a bit early isn't it? most uni don't start till late September early October.

^^^ I wasn't clear haha

i would love to see pearson out. After my 150 mile round trip on tuesday to watch a load of garbish and no other 2nd plan from pearson other then route 1 hoof it up to futacs (who is one of the worst players i have seen in a leicester shirt) and then this beckford possibly going seems crazy.

He sticks with lloyd dyer every week so far who has a good game in every 12 games then useless for the rest when knockaert is on the bench crazy.

this james is poor i dont care what anybody says he is poor and so slow.

Always same excuses with pearson all the time and when wellens recovers he will be welcomed back into starting line up by pearson which will be disapointing.

we will never achieve promotion under pearson players are close together yet pearson always manages to piss some body off which is bad for morale.

I honestly beleive we could get harry redknapp i really do and if not paulo di canio would be great if we lose saturday i beleive pearson will be very close out the door and i cant wait and move on with somebody else.

There IS a problem. The owners aspirations and patience. Both of which could conspire to see NP prematurely on his way.

I want the bloke to stay and do a job.

He's assembled what could and should be a very good team. He and they need time.

But the clock is ticking and football is such a fickle game.

No way the fabled Fergie would have survived his earlier days at manure in this climate.

Well now, I think you are over reacting to people who don't want Pearson here. They are no more trolls than those.who wan't to keep him.

It would appear that you are against freedom of expression, and can only accept your views as being Gospel.

Hope you sober up soon!

I think pearson sounds really pressured in the post match interviews, it reminds me of when I kid does something wrong and when they are asked why they did it, they just spit out a reason that sounds half decent but when you start to hear it too many times you tend not to believe them so much. I'm fed up of his arrogance mostly, almost as if stringer is at fault for asking questions, I think its because pearson likes to make us think he actually does have everything under control...

There IS a problem. The owners aspirations and patience. Both of which could conspire to see NP prematurely on his way.

He's assembled what could and should be a very good team. He and they need time.

No way the fabled Fergie would have survived his earlier days at manure in this climate.

How do you know the owners aspirations aren't to start paying down the debt we owe them, that they've built up in our name?

Sure they come out to the cameras about twice a year and say they want to be in the Prem in the next few years, because they know that's what fans want to hear... But basically their gamble failed & now they're perhaps thinking they'll lose it all if they don't get it under control and we enter financial difficulty.

Who really knows what they're thinking, except I can promise you one thing they're thinking and it's: "lets stop throwing good money after bad" and that includes the ongoing issue of wages, having some of the divisions highest earners not being good enough to get in the first 11

Do we know promotion is a must this season? Last season the owners made it clear when Sven was in charge there was no other option than promotion. I haven't heard any of that this season, I may have missed it, but I haven't heard anything to suggest there will be this kind of pressure put on the team and manager this season. As you say he has assembled a good team that need time, which is why you would assemble a manager like Pearson, he brings stability, he's not going to do it over night but given time he can get it right, to me this suggests the owners now have their feet firmly on the ground. I could be wrong!

Well now, I think you are over reacting to people who don't want Pearson here. They are no more trolls than those.who wan't to keep him.

It would appear that you are against freedom of expression, and can only accept your views as being Gospel.

Hope you sober up soon!

It was an over reaction, it was the same kind of behavior from those who think our season is doom and gloom after 3 games. My little rant was aimed at those who spam the forum with negative tweets with no real reason or thinking about them. I welcome views of those who want Pearson out who can back up their argument, "I want Pearson out because he's shit" or "Pearson should be sacked because he goes round nutting our players" are not valid opinions.

I'm not a bad guy DT and I'm sure your not as bad as they say you are. :thumbup:

All depends on the objectives the owner set him for this season!

I think these guys are faster learners then we think, with Sousa they had no choice we were going down. Sven blinded them with his reputation. The have changed manager twice mid-season and have not gained anything, I think they will not make the same mistake for a 3rd time unless the wheels really come off!

I think they would like promotion this year of course, but would also like to see a reduction in costs, if NP can keep us in the hunt for top 6 he will be fine, a week is a long time in football a couple of wins and everything changes!

Oh. So you think King Power are now happy to have a mid table Championship side on their books?

Deluded!!

They want success. Simples.

If they wanted imminent success why did they appoint NP?, NP is a manager that is renowned for building sides promotion isn't guaranteed it may take 2 seasons than promotion so patience is required on their part if they want to make a change it is up to them but I hope for there sake they have someone lined up and not be in a limbo ala last season when we sacked Sven with no manager lined up.

Do we know promotion is a must this season?

To be honest we know fvck all at the moment, there is lots of speculation and guess work and opinions being bandied around as fact, and long ranging predictions of financial meltdown, finishing 15th, losing our next game, all of which is founded on nothing other than fear.

The only thing we know as a fact is that tomorrow we are playing Blackpool, it will be game 4 in a very long season and it promises to be a cracking game.

Now why don't we all just calm down and then we may actually enjoy it.

Its utterly ridiculous to be thinking of changing manager at this stage of the season. We're only 3 league matches into the season; we really haven't played at all badly (Burton Albion excepted) and the transfer window closes in a few hours time. Any new manager appointed would be stuck with the current squad until January. Lets just calm down and see how we get on against Blackpool and try to make it through the next few weeks without a coronary.

To be honest we know fvck all at the moment, there is lots of speculation and guess work and opinions being bandied around as fact, and long ranging predictions of financial meltdown, finishing 15th, losing our next game, all of which is founded on nothing other than fear.

The only thing we know as a fact is that tomorrow we are playing Blackpool, it will be game 4 in a very long season and it promises to be a cracking game.

This was my point, our fans are getting wound up by their own opinions, beliefs, and yes to be fair it winds me up. I've enjoyed the football, I don't like the results, but I like how promising it looks, I'm excited to see where this season takes us.

Oh and Happyfox has it spot on.

I'm gonna enjoy it anyway..

:thumbup:

'calm down' 'calm down'... You sound like Harry Enfield...

lol

Do we HAVE to sack every manager after a few losses? Why do you think we are still in the championship!?!? We cant keep chopping managers left right and centre! Ffs be positive, charlton second half and blackburn (whole game) we looked very good! Some bad luck and one poor performance in the cup and the general consencus is to start over AGAIN?

NO NO NO!!! naughty fans!!!!

I've said before Pearson would'nt have left Hull where he was doing well, to come back to Leicester and be sacked if he could'nt deliver instant success.

The Thai's must have signed a deal with him giving Pearson at least two years providing we don't drastically under-achieve in that time.

According to most on here, the style of football is good and Pearson is steadily papering the cracks in the squad. Results aside, I'd say Pearson is delivering their expectations.

I've said before Pearson would'nt have left Hull where he was doing well, to come back to Leicester and be sacked if he could'nt deliver instant success.

The Thai's must have signed a deal with him giving Pearson at least two years providing we don't drastically under-achieve in that time.

According to most on here, the style of football is good and Pearson is steadily papering the cracks in the squad. Results aside, I'd say Pearson is delivering their expectations.

Totally agree. We asked Pearson to come back, he's not going to say ok as long as I get 6 months, he's going to want to build and nurture his own squad over a few seasons, and I'm pretty sure that's what the deal would have been, if we sack him he'll sue us for millions because he was already employed and we poached him. And I'm sure he was using the burton debacle to show some of the players that they're not really as good as they think they are, thinking about it, it was a stroke of genius from Pearson, if we win and go through, fair play to those who played, if we lose it gives him an argument for not playing players who are probably giving him, or the captain, grief for not starting.

Archived