Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mirror - Redknapp emerges as shock target for Leicester

And so begins the Pearson love in begins!!

Probably the usual red top rubbish but lets see where we are after ten games, I hope Pearson gets it right but if he doesn't then maybe Harry will be coming in.

I know, supporting the manager. Who has heard of such a thing?

wont happen imo .love the idiots slagging rednapp off and still licking the blue ass . harry is better than pearson will ever be , harry =proven = got the t-shirt = was the man the whole country wanted at our national teams helm . i like pearson hes a good manager hes staying imo but he aint got f/a on harry . dont embarrass yourselves saying any different !

wont happen imo .love the idiots slagging rednapp off and still licking the blue ass . harry is better than pearson will ever be , harry =proven = got the t-shirt = was the man the whole country wanted at our national teams helm . i like pearson hes a good manager hes staying imo but he aint got f/a on harry . dont embarrass yourselves saying any different !

Really?

So would you buy a used car from him then ? lol

I didn't want him anywhere near the England Manager's job so there's one out of the whole country.

And so begins the Pearson love in begins!!

Probably the usual red top rubbish but lets see where we are after ten games, I hope Pearson gets it right but if he doesn't then maybe Harry will be coming in.

it's not a case of a Pearson love in it's to do with not changing your manager every half season, no! let's not see how we are after ten games let's see how we are at the end of the season.

I didn't, no international experience.

Couldnt give a monkeys really. Arguably Redknapp could come in and ship out all Pearsons signings and get us promoted, in the time it will take Pearson to get us promoted anyway. I dont think it will happen though and Pearson will stay until his agreed time is out.

Not impossible though as one of the reasons the Thais got Sven in was to have a big name manager to Market the club. The fact he went and spent a fortune without getting results is a different story. The longer Arrys away from managing a club he may want to come who knows. Would be harsh on Pearson though, maybe he would nut the thais! Interesting thought though would anyone take a golden era with a FA cup win, Prem and European football to be in Portsmouths current position 10 years from now? Not that it was all Arrys fault.

I didn't want him anywhere near the England Manager's job so there's one out of the whole country.

Me neither. He's tactically naive and would have been found out at international level.

FYI. The same paper, today claims that Ferguson is looking at making a bid for Ronaldo.

We have a manager, his name is Nigel Pearson and I believe he will come good and it might even be this season.

But...people's hostility towards the Mirror is not because they get things wrong but because they have been first with some unpopular news stories in the past. John Percy is a sports journalist for the Mirror and he is usually spot on with Leicester.

Also, Redknapp did not turn us down when O'Neill went to Celtic. I clearly remember the newspaper story where he expressed an interest in the job. Instead, in their infinite wisdom, the board went for Peter Taylor, probably because he was much cheaper than Redknapp. How different the last 12 years could've been if the board had not penny-pinched back in 2000.

Still behind Pearson though.

We have a manager, his name is Nigel Pearson and I believe he will come good and it might even be this season.

But...people's hostility towards the Mirror is not because they get things wrong but because they have been first with some unpopular news stories in the past. John Percy is a sports journalist for the Mirror and he is usually spot on with Leicester.

Also, Redknapp did not turn us down when O'Neill went to Celtic. I clearly remember the newspaper story where he expressed an interest in the job. Instead, in their infinite wisdom, the board went for Peter Taylor, probably because he was much cheaper than Redknapp. How different the last 12 years could've been if the board had not penny-pinched back in 2000.

We were linked with Harry AFTER Taylor got sacked.

We were linked with Harry AFTER Taylor got sacked.

Petchy's correct he was offered and accepted the job after Taylor was sacked but changed his mind on the way home back to Bournemouth because it was too far from home and we ended up with Bassett.

Petchy's correct he was offered and accepted the job after Taylor was sacked but changed his mind on the way home back to Bournemouth because it was too far from home and we ended up with Bassett.

They were both coming werent they? Harry R as main man and Harry B as the number 2?

They were both coming werent they? Harry R as main man and Harry B as the number 2?

I don't know if was going to be a double act but it was certainly unofficially announced that Redknapp had accepted the job.

Which is why, 11 years on, I can't see this changing. He's obviously very settled on the South Coast.

Which is why, 11 years on, I can't see this changing. He's obviously very settled on the South Coast.

Agree and why he wasn't interested in Forest who arguably have more cash and would have been a clean sheet of players to start with.

Archived