Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mirror - Redknapp emerges as shock target for Leicester

Didn't want it 10 years ago, why now?

10 years ago he was told that, basically we had no money to build a team.

I wouldn`t be at all surprised if the owners have him in mind as a replacement, if things look like they`re going pear shaped under Pearson.

He had the chance to take over Forest though, a few weeks back, with shed loads of money, but turned down the chance, so i can`t really see why he would want to come here.

I think he will wait for a prem job to come up, he knows it will only be a matter of time.

Whether there is any truth to this story or not though, it`s a story we could do without.

NO!

Surely these people do their ****ing research before they do things? Where is the ****ing evidence that constantly changing manager gets you anywhere? Leicester provide a perfect demonstration of this course of action bringing nothing but utter ruin. If this is true, **** off, I'm done.

And if you think this is a good idea, you're a ****ing stupid ****.

Its just a story to fill column inches people. They might as well print a story about Gary Lineker being lined up to take the hot-seat.

Neither would ever consider joining us in the real world (especially Redknapp as apparently he owns a tonne of land around Bournemouth hence his resistance to moving north of Watford) so relax and enjoy the current regime!

Don't want him, because he can't spell.

He will spell Kasper as Casper and will probably put Lee Danns on his teamsheet instead of Neil Danns.

'Alan Young emerges as shock target for Leicester'

If that comes up in the next few days, we know who to blame

Top: Mr Mandaric, we are not happy we lose again this time to the Burton Albion we want our money back now

Milan: You need a better manager pay me £2,000,000 into my foreign bank account and I will get you Harry Redknapp

mandaric_1632313c.jpg

Right, this is the biggest pile of bollox I've ever heard in my life.

If anyone can remember the secrecy about our targets when we had no manager and were actively looking for one, they were pretty fvcking tight lipped.

So why now would anything get leaked about a hypothetical managerial situation.

It is disgusting that papers can print this crap, and do so on a regular basis.

Utter cvnts, surely there is enough going on in the world of sport at the moment they don't need to make shit up.

Do you think harry could be then man for the job? High profile and loads of experience! I think he could bring in some quality players as well. I'm sure he doesnt really want some low profile job at Bournemouth so he would jump at a club with money and reputation like city!

Its just a story to fill column inches people. They might as well print a story about Gary Lineker being lined up to take the hot-seat.

And to be honest if Pearson were to be sacked, I'd rather Lineker was given the job - he'd have the club's best interests at heart!

But yes obviously Redknapp would never take the job here, unless we became an established top-half Prem club, and even then I don't think he'd be best-suited to us. I genuinely think the Thais are going to give Pearson a lot more time to prove himself - the team is playing great so far this season, all his signings are low-cost, on reasonable wages, young, have great potential - low-spending and playing well are the two most important things to us now so why change?

No thanks. The only thing our owners should be doing right now is supporting Pearson in any and every way they can. At long last we have the makings of a team to be proud of and the last thing Pearson or the club needs now is clandestine back-stabbing.

I doubt it will happen, but nothing in football surprises me, nobody knows apart from the Thais what is required this season if Promotion is imperative and they feel that NP cannot deliver that than they may make a change, if promotion isn't imperative i.e their is no pressure to deliver NP will probably deliver promotion in the next 2 seasons imo.

Is it something like 1 trophy in 30yrs, most overrated manager of all time & to win that trophy he helped bankrupt the club siging players above their ability to pay their wages leading to double relegation & a future where they may not even survive.

There is zero chance of this being anything more than a journo trolling forums for a story.

Unsettling at best, especially as we're playing in a manner that saw us dominate big spending relegated side & then league leaders too.

There is zero chance of the Thai's being able to afford the wage pot required by Redknapp. Warnock would be a great shout in a couple of years if its not worked out with Pearson but short-termism thinking has to stop, starting with the fans, it's lead to a shit decade & it will lead to another one if the Thai's are really that stupid.

Everyone should be pulling in the same direction & ignoring shit journalism scraped from a crap, pointless forum thread.

What a joke by The People (copied by Mirror), its lifted straight from that moronic thread in this forum.

Spent 10's of millions at Spurs, couldn't do his job of finishing in CL cup places so was sacked.

Walked out on Portsmouth to get more money at S'ton

Got Southampton relegated, was sacked.

Went back to P'mouth, spent more than the entire GDP of some countries to win a solitary trophy & contributed to the fragile existence of the club

Most overrated manager of all time & all because he offers his opinion on other clubs employees (players) to SSN at all hours of the day & night.

Not to mention the Thai's couldnt afford his transfer kitty & required wage pot.

If they undo the good work NP's done by bringing in young hungry players who arent here just to boost their pension pot then they can **** off

Thank god it's just lifted from this forum

Totally agree with this post!

I'd be devastated if we got this saggy faced crook in as manager , and if people think Svens transfer policy put the club in financial trouble well wait till Harry is let loose !!

Luckily it'll never happen anyway

Archived