Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

Weekend in Leicester... or Weekend in Paris.... hmmmm hard choice, no wonder he sprints to the station.

Either that he lives in South Wiggy and he's getting the train to the station there.

It's got to be a weekend in Leicestere. At least we don't smell like a load of cheese eating monkeys with long tree lined avenues that keep the shade off the Germans as they march through.

It's got to be a weekend in Leicestere. At least we don't smell like a load of cheese eating monkeys with long tree lined avenues that keep the shade off the Germans as they march through.

Weekend in where ?

And did you by any chance mean, 'keep the sun off the Germans' or 'keep the Germans in the shade' perhaps?

Does anyone know who lives the furthest away? I've heard that Wellens traveled down from his house near Doncaster?

Wellens lives in Manchester, or at least Greater Manchester. Plus, Blackpool (Gallagher) is further away than Doncaster.

The club own a house on my estate in Mountsorrel. Jack Hobbs & Paulo Sousa have both lived there at times. Sousa didn't get chance to settle! Gelson Fernandes had his own house with his family here.

Paul Dickov lived on Thornton Lane, Markfield.

He does jog to the train station after every game accompanied by a Leicester trainer.

I doubt he goes back to France though...

He ran past me opposite the Tigers ground after the Palace game (I think), watched him get into a car down one of the side streets. Very weird place to park, no idea if he does that every game mind.

Out of interest, which road was this on? I can only imagine the looks they would get if they did turn up in the Anchor! I'm sure Paul anderson still has a house in Broughton.

Pass. It was a new build 3 bed. Electric wooden gates. Not sure if that helps ?

The club own a house on my estate in Mountsorrel. Jack Hobbs & Paulo Sousa have both lived there at times. Sousa didn't get chance to settle! Gelson Fernandes had his own house with his family here.

Paul Dickov lived on Thornton Lane, Markfield.

Which estate is that then?

Archived