Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

• 3 months later...

Okay so just to clarify this is not for stalking purposes. I PROMISE.

There's been a lot of debate about whether living in Leicestershire is holding us back when it comes to signing better talent - so where have the the ones we have managed to sign actually chosen to live?

Vardy lives on Burton Road in Melton (in Ernie Dolby's old "mansion" for those who know it). Already gone down a storm with his neighbours, apparently.

thats around the corner from me, i feel for the sod tho given hes across from the old Sarson & that. 

There's been a lot of debate about whether living in Leicestershire is holding us back when it comes to signing better talent - so where have the the ones we have managed to sign actually chosen to live?

So if we find out where the players we've managed to sign actually live, this will help us sign better talent?

I don't get it...

So if we find out where the players we've managed to sign actually live, this will help us sign better talent?

I don't get it...

Not quite, it was more curiosity from myself as to where the players who have chosen to come here decided to settle so I had an idea of what the most likely options would be for the better talent we're approaching.

Archived