Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

A few years ago, I had a player's handbook that they have to carry at all times when representing the club. I read it all (because that's the type of sad fook I am) and it mentioned that all players must reside within 30 miles of Leicester during the season. They're not even allowed to leave the county overnight without the manager's permission.

A few years ago, I had a player's handbook that they have to carry at all times when representing the club. I read it all (because that's the type of sad fook I am) and it mentioned that all players must reside within 30 miles of Leicester during the season. They're not even allowed to leave the county overnight without the manager's permission.

Thats was when O'Neill was here.

A few of them rent in that complex of flats the other side of the river to the ground.

Kasper is in there I think, Sven was and so was Bamba.

Maybe Wood is renting in there also.

If so then why did a postman I know deliver Bambas post to a house in Barrow?

Not to mention seeing him in his white Ferrari go through Sileby on numerous occasions, it was only rented though so could've be in the Barrat's complex for a start then moved to Barrow later.

Either way in Barrow he had a bar in his lounge, I get the thought of Coronation Streets Jack Duckworth when I heard that.

Liam Moore drove up my road one Saturday morning before a home game in his white BMW, picking up a mate I think, he was at the game later.

If so then why did a postman I know deliver Bambas post to a house in Barrow?

Not to mention seeing him in his white Ferrari go through Sileby on numerous occasions, it was only rented though so could've be in the Barrat's complex for a start then moved to Barrow later.

Either way in Barrow he had a bar in his lounge, I get the thought of Coronation Streets Jack Duckworth when I heard that.

Liam Moore drove up my road one Saturday morning before a home game in his white BMW, picking up a mate I think, he was at the game later.

Trav Le Bleu gets lost sometimes.

I'm guessing Marshall lives in those flats on the B4114 near the Honda garage, unless its the pastures? He's been sighted necking beers in the Narborough Arms a few times and also at the chippy it seems....what a lifestyle!

A few players have lived down in Rothley over the years. Think the club owned some property where new players lived until they had their own place. Greyson had a house in Mountsorrel, and Birchanell is often down the Woodies in Rothley

A few players have lived down in Rothley over the years. Think the club owned some property where new players lived until they had their own place. Greyson had a house in Mountsorrel, and Birchanell is often down the Woodies in Rothley

Yep Grayson used to live on Walton Way up at the Halstead Road end.

I see Birch on his bike loads around West Cross Lane, Swithland Lane area.

I'd imagine like any business that involves people moving to an area the club has houses all over the city that they rent or own.

We used to work for Cat at Desford and they owned numerous luxury houses for the Americans to live in.

I know that back in the 70's Frank Worthington having lost his driving license through drink driving while trawling along Kent st, had no option but to move near the ground. He managed to bag Jo Ortons old house in Fayhurst rd on the Saff.

To this day there are two blue commemorative plaques on the front wall , one saying here lived Jo Orton playwrite while the other simply says , Here lived Franky Wortho who shagged thousands in this house.

I know that back in the 70's Frank Worthington having lost his driving license through drink driving while trawling along Kent st, had no option but to move near the ground. He managed to bag Jo Ortons old house in Fayhurst rd on the Saff.

To this day there are two blue commemorative plaques on the front wall , one saying here lived Jo Orton playwrite while the other simply says , Here lived Franky Wortho who shagged thousands in this house.

What a contrast in owners! That's like a house where Hitler moves out and Mother Teresa moves in!

Archived