Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

Not sure if any of these have been posted already:

Nugent - new estate near Glenfield

Wood - Glenfield

Bamba used to live in Barrow upon Soar

Connor Sammon - Glenfield

Marlon Harewood - Leicester Forest East

Going back a while I know but I remember Peter Shilton used to live in Kibworth close to my grandparents house and they had been round to his for a few drinks one evening. They recounted the story where Shilts used to hang from the top floor of his landing above the bannisters to "lengthen his arms". I also remember going to Keith Weller's house in Houghton on the Hill for a party one Sunday. I was about 10 and I remember KW looking at me as I walked in to his hallway - he probably thought you toe-rag what are you doing here?. He was and still is my favourite City player.  

Gordon Banks lived on Kirkland Rd and Colin Appleton Wilnecote Rd-Braunstone 'town'(that ages me)I think the club owned the property in those days.Woollet lived in South Wigston rumuored to be unable to find his way home.

Sven was looking at the thatched property on Sapcote Rd Hinckley but I thought he ended up in Rothley

Woollet lived in Knighton in the eighties 'cos i painted his house-his missus was telling us worthy knobbed most of the wives of the filbert street players!

Woollet lived in Knighton in the eighties 'cos i painted his house-his missus was telling us worthy knobbed most of the wives of the filbert street players!

If you read his autobiography Wortho reckons he let Woollet hide in a wardrobe while he shagged a bird so he could watch. :D

Your probably gonna think im telling some porkies but here goes

Back when I was a kid Steve Thompson lived next door (I live in hinckley) and quite often the other leicester players would pop round. They came and asked me and my brother to play football so they could use our massive garage door as a goal (we had a massive shared drive). I think it was 1994-1996 as I had that home kit when they were next door meaning I was a wee nipper, apparently my dad was jealous because when he was at work hed ring up to hear that the kids are playing footy with julian joachim and the like haha. 

Thinking about it, we could have sold the garage door with the massive dents in as a leicester city artefact haha

Steve Whitworth used to live on Newstead Avenue in Bushby in the 70's. Jimmy Bloomed lived on Cranbourne Gardens in Oadby. Jock Wallace on The Yews in Oadby. Alan Young and Ian Wilson also lived in Oadby. Robbie Savage and James Scowcroft lived in Stoughton.

• 1 month later...

Archived