Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomhemz

where do players live?

Momo Sylla and Didier Drogba used to rent the building i now work in, and their company used to make soap and export it to Africa. It took months to get rid of the smell of soap.

I work opposite that building and it smelled better than the manured farming fields. Never knew Drogba was involved though, seen Momo there a few times.

I work opposite that building and it smelled better than the manured farming fields. Never knew Drogba was involved though, seen Momo there a few times.

Yeah , we reckon they were exporting strange substances and using the soap to disguise the smell..it cost us a fortune to clean the place up, which is ironic considering what they were making.

Said he was going to buy a house should he get a new contract....

Hmmmm interesting, if he has signed a new contract then why the delay in announcing it? Know the OS is slow but this long.....

wondered why after the games he turns right onto raw dykes rd in all the traffic rather than turning left up to Glenfield, now I know.

Momo Sylla and Didier Drogba used to rent the building i now work in, and their company used to make soap and export it to Africa. It took months to get rid of the smell of soap.

Kai soap. Used to deal with the company and momo has a fig Scottish bird, or did a couple of years ago

• 1 year later...

His number plate is KRA I believe. It's also a foreign number plate 

Yeah i thought so its a Porsche 911 isn't it - well its definitely a player as had LCFC tracksuit on - had a brand new black Audi Q8 - who drives that then lol

My mate said Jamie Vardy has a house near him in Melton Mowbray and he kept everyone up about month ago having a party

Yeah and according to some mates on twitter his classy Mrs had a go at all the "miserable old farts" the next day mouthing off on it. She seems a real catch that one. 

Archived