Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Danns to Leeds.....

He's off:

neil danns â€@dannzy1

off 2 bed tweeps and lcfc family, dont turn on me cause i aint dun anything wrong i just wanna do what i get paid to do, love all fans#love

You see this tweet kinda shows Danns mindset, sadly, he wants to do what he is paid for not what he loves. He is part of the new generation of footballers that only care about money and fame. Not the only one and not a criticism as such just a sad indictment of the modern game, and why a lot of people don't connect with footballers these days.

In response to someone saying "moving down a level to leeds"

neil danns â€@dannzy1

@LukeyP1989 @whiletc @boothmjb well its actually up if you look at the league table #justsaying

Shameful from my favourite player at the club.

Shameful, :doh: He was just pointing out that Leeds are currently above us. It's called banter, or bants or just having a bit of fun with some trolls.

Bert on Twitter; "The majority of us want to see you starting"

Really??

Danns played well towards the end of last season, but, given that we appear to be placing more emphasis on quick, accurate ball movement this year, Danns' poor distribution is not going to cut it.

Another example of Twitter at its best.

I would say the majority want him to be able to do the job required of him by the manager, if that is starting regularly or being a good squad member that is his job.

Guest BlueBrett

so he's actually gone..shows what all the so called ITKs really know. Putting 2 and 2 together when Tonge went and making out like they knew this meant Danns would stay lol. Will they never get bored of deluding themselves?

You see this tweet kinda shows Danns mindset, sadly, he wants to do what he is paid for not what he loves. He is part of the new generation of footballers that only care about money and fame. Not the only one and not a criticism as such just a sad indictment of the modern game, and why a lot of people don't connect with footballers these days.

Shameful, :doh: He was just pointing out that Leeds are currently above us. It's called banter, or bants or just having a bit of fun with some trolls.

I would say the majority want him to be able to do the job required of him by the manager, if that is starting regularly or being a good squad member that is his job.

Couldn't agree more.

:thumbup:

I read it differently, that he's paid to play football, so rather than soak up the money without stepping foot on the pitch, he wants to earn his money.

This is always the fault with twitter, that things can be read many different ways and ultimately, only the writer knows what he truly means, but as he only has 140 characters (or however many it is), he cannot always explain himself properly.

One thing I cannot understand throughout the thread is where all this Danns throwing his toys out the pram came from. Does anyone actually know anything or is it all just a load of conjecture slurring his character? It's remarkable that judgements on his character have been made when nobody actually knows him or has spoken to him.

so he's actually gone..shows what all the so called ITKs really know. Putting 2 and 2 together when Tonge went and making out like they knew this meant Danns would stay lol. Will they never get bored of deluding themselves?

:facepalm:

He's still here as it stands.

Slagging off the team you play for and pay your wages is not banter i appreciate.

Saying a move to Leeds is a step up is a ridiculous thing to say

Hardly slagging the club off. Like it or not, Leeds are a bigger club. They have a more successful history, bigger ground and bigger attendances, however, that is now what Danns said. He said that Leeds are ahead of us in the table, which is true. It's hardly slagging the club, is it?

If your struggling with what he wrote, I hope for your sake you don't hear someone say something really nasty about the club.

But true, he said in the league table. Which is factual and not slagging anyone off.

Disagree, I like Danns a lot, I would say he is/was my favourite player at the club. But why respond to these morons? And why bring the status of the club into it if you do? It's up to him and his mates where we are in the table, so its their fault we aren't higher.

But why respond to these morons?

Different point entirely to what you first wrote.

And why bring the status of the club into it if you do?

He didn't, they did. He pointed out Leeds are currently higher in the league, which they are

It's up to him and his mates where we are in the table, so its their fault we aren't higher.

It's not down to him as he isn't playing.

Can't understand why clubs don't ban it and include in contracts. Managers have a big enough task managing and motivating a bunch of overgrown rich kids without worrying about their digital communications

Perhaps people should choose to ignore it, rather than choose to be offended by it.

Having read his Twitter feed (can't believe I did that) I have to say that he really has said fvck all wrong. If you take offence at anything he has said then you shouldn't allowed either on the Internet or even out of the house.

He isn't playing but wants to play but he will get paid whether he plays or not so surely his attitude is better to have than the alternative of not being bothered about not playing? His Leeds comment was in reply to a direct question asking if he saw Leeds as a step up or a step down.

So has he gone now then or still here?

Still here.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Nigel Pearson does not like black players with "urban" attitude, the big cars, the tattoos and the wages. Dj anyone?

I'm sure it's not based on race. He doesn't like anyone who upsets the team spirit and will try his hardest to get them out of the football club.

Archived