Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Danns to Leeds.....

I have said it before and I will say it again. Nigel Pearson does not like black players with "urban" attitude, the big cars, the tattoos and the wages. Dj anyone?

You can say it as many times as you want, it doesn't make it true, or you any less of a dick.

What has race got to do with it? What about Bamba? You are basing this on 2 players who have under performed for us, and not been in NP's first 11 so were sent out on loan. Whatever Campbell did after playing for us, does not disguise the fact that he was shit for us, likewise Danns, if he never plays for us again, he will not be remembered as a success here, he probably will be somewhere else, but that is just life sometimes.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Nigel Pearson does not like black players with "urban" attitude, the big cars, the tattoos and the wages. Dj anyone?

Oh yes, I remember.

The DJ Campbell that couldn't stop scoring until Pearson arrived.

For all Danns' hustle and bustle he really doesn't bring a lot else. He does get around the pitch a lot but can not really pass too good, I just think we'll fair better with James. He did decent today.

I would prefer us to have it James & Drinkwater.

A lot of people have said that's what we need, perhaps our midfield is a bit lightweight currently and bit of aggression might help us out a bit.

For all Danns' hustle and bustle he really doesn't bring a lot else. He does get around the pitch a lot but can not really pass too good, I just think we'll fair better with James. He did decent today.

I would prefer us to have it James & Drinkwater.

I disagree - especially towards the end of last season, he was good at driving foward with the ball, and getting into dangerous positions or having a crack at goal. With King out, I think we should starts Danns. After all - our strikers aren't going to score, and we have to get goals from somewhere.

Archived