Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Whatever happened to.....

I was looking through the programme for the first City game I ever attended.

The match was the 2-1 win against Luton Town in '94 where Coatsworth scored a screamer by the way.

While looking thorough, I read the youth team section and was struck by how few names I recognised. Whatever happened to all of these players?

Midland Purity League Cup Round Three

January 19th 1994

Notts County 1 Leicester City 2 (AET)

Clay

Hallam

Aston

Warner

Halford

Bedder

Finney

McMahon

Murphy

Heskey

Maisey

SUBS:

Morgans

Quincey

McMahon and, of course, Heskey aside I don't know how many of these players made it into the first team.

Anybody remember any of these name?

Clay became a world class heavyweight.

Warner opened up a string of holiday camps and Aston started making sports cars .

Sounds like most of them did pretty well for themselves , but i dunno what happened to that Heskey bloke

I was looking through the programme for the first City game I ever attended.

The match was the 2-1 win against Luton Town in '94 where Coatsworth scored a screamer by the way.

While looking thorough, I read the youth team section and was struck by how few names I recognised. Whatever happened to all of these players?

Midland Purity League Cup Round Three

January 19th 1994

Notts County 1 Leicester City 2 (AET)

Clay

Hallam

Aston

Warner

Halford

Bedder

Finney

McMahon

Murphy

Heskey

Maisey

SUBS:

Morgans

Quincey

McMahon and, of course, Heskey aside I don't know how many of these players made it into the first team.

Anybody remember any of these name?

Bedder played for Corby, RC Warwick, Bedworth and Rugby. Last played for Leamington in 2005/2006.

I went to school with a Paul Bedder who was a quality footballer from Wigston. Im sure he had an older brother named Matt.

Not sure if it's the same family.

your quite right it his the same Paul bedder played for oadby town reserves around 3 years both he and Matt played for Wigston united a few years ago

Archived