Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Bristol City at home Scoreline Prediction

Sounded superb BTS...

Don't forget though, this is a very funny league.

Bloody Peterborough winning their last two away proves this.

Yeah agree Col, I just feel we've got a very good balance and plenty of options and will cause most teams problems. Confidence must be sky high and at no point did we have that last season.As I've said i really do believe this is our season :chant:

Seems like the kind of game we'd lose even though we've won 4 out of 4 at home. Plus I predicted negative results in the last 3 and we won them all.

So I'm going to stick with a winning formula and say we won't turn up and we'll lose 1-0. Plenty of chances near the end but wasteful.

I always worry about games with 'poor' teams at home, especially ones like Bristol City, Millwall, Burnley who can be our bogey sides.

well burnley is out the way, but we struggled. I think Bristol will take the lead, with their first chance as usual, and we will labour to a 1-1.

However this team has the potential to do them 5-0, frankly. Hope my gut feeling is wrong

I'm going for 3-0 to City!.......erm, playing safe maybe - but I mean us! That'll be a repeat of our 2001 FA Cup triumph over them when we were under (shush!) Peter Taylor! Brizzle have been something of a bogey team to us in recent seasons. although we beat them two years ago with the last kick of the game (from Waggy) I suppose.....yet the overidding feel is that we always seem to struggle against them in the main. They did the double over us last season of course....although so did Millwall.....and quite a few others somehow!

Their defence is absolutely abysmal but their attack's pretty strong, we seem to be absolutely flying.

Nailed on 0-1.

In seriousness, fvcking hell I just don't know. I feel like the ultimate kiss of death because I predict literally 90% of our results wrong, not the scoreline but the actual winner, so I feel iffy ever backing us to win.

Might just say 2-2 again, every time I go for that we win.

I'm far too superstitious, 3-1 Leicester win in very similar style to the Hull game.

It's my 25th birthday on Saturday, so I expect a goal for each of my years. 25-0 or i'm taking my season ticket back.

...oh, and they all have to be scored by Wes Morgan.

I'm 44 on Sat mate..

You've got more chance than me with the Scoreline!

No room for any complacency at all, we have to be at the races from the start and play a high tempo game pressing them when they have the ball. No risks at the back and take whatever decent chances come our way. 5 wins on the bounce is a big ask for any team and we have show our frailty in the past. I hope we have got our head shit in order now and can bag another 3 points against a team that may well come and spoil.

They've had a few funny results this season so far, they've beaten Forest, smashed Cardiff 4-2 and Crystal Palace 4-1... Could be a potential banana skin, but we really should be beating teams like this is we're serious about mounting a top two challenge this season.

If we get an early goal, we'll hammer them 4-1, with theirs being a late consolation goal to make it 3-1, and then we'll get one more :thumbup:

If we don't score early, I can see it being a boring first half with them getting a late goal to go in 0-1. Then we come out to a scrappy second half and equalise from a free-kick that sees them down to 10 men. From there, they park the bus and we fail to take chances and it finishes 1-1.

Archived