Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Kingy in Croatia v Wales

I suppose you'd fair better when your up against Luka Modric than?

Are you actually serious?! :blink: How could you possibly think I was genuine about that. You'd have to be a complete tool to not think that King is a good championship player at the least, let alone describe him as a League 2 player. I won't go into to it now but I have raved about King on countless occasions as Col will no no doubt tell you :thumbup:

Some people are wound up so tight on here. Just relax :)

Are you actually serious?! :blink: How could you possibly think I was genuine about that. You'd have to be a complete tool to not think that King is a good championship player at the least, let alone describe him as a League 2 player. I won't go into to it now but I have raved about King on countless occasions as Col will no no doubt tell you :thumbup:

Some people are wound up so tight on here. Just relax :)

Apologies but from your post it didn't seem as though you were being sarcastic.

Apologies but from your post it didn't seem as though you were being sarcastic.

No worries. I just don't get people who slag off players all the time; especially when it's one of the best midfielders in the football league.

King has been superb for us this season, end of. As we're trying to get promoted and he's so far helping us compete at the top, he's doing what we need from him. You're a mongol if you can't see that.

Harsh. Politically incorrect. True

Archived