Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Brighton Scoreline prediction

My word they're a despondent bunch. Can totally see this being the match that restores their faith somewhat with an exciting draw/defeat.

Besides I have a mini crush on B&HA so I don't want them to do too bad (just so long as they don't beat us).

For the first time in many a year there's not a team in the division I wouldn't back us to beat. That's not a reflection of smug complacency but of my belief that, at our best we're more than a match for anyone.

Our passing and moving has been breathaking at times and I honestly believe we've got more to come in terms of goals.

Everything Pearson says in his latest interview encourages me still further.

He talks of the team being driven, having a work ethic and of his trust in them. He talks of how much he likes working with this particular group and of how all the players want to play for us now.

These are all important factors and it is just the sort of feeling a manager needs to be having if we're going to achieve anything. Today is another day at work - a day when we should try to lift our standards even higher. And I've every faith in that happening. Leicester 3-1.

2-0 but I think the attendance will be the highest for a long time having tried to get two seats together yesterday that weren't in the corners

I had to buy two seats together yesterday for a couple of friends and I couldn't get them anywhere near L.

All of K is sold out a J only has a handful of seats at the front.

Looking good for tonight!

Archived