Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Brighton Scoreline prediction

0-1. Late goal.

If those Birmingham fans on the other thread are right about us though we could end up losing this one 8 or 9-0.

We are narrowly top at the minute. If we have serious ambitions to win this league or get automatic promotion then we need to start dispatching whoever turns up at home.

If we get 6 points out of the next two games then it is time to get excited. Four points will be a good haul against two decent sides too and should keep us up there.

I would be disappointed to get less than a win and a draw to be honest. I think personally that Palace will be the easier game.

Reading over some of the comments since yesterday's game you'd be forgiven for thinking we'd already won the league by 30pts and that the next 2 games are a forgone conclusion. We do have home advantage in both of them, but we are also pitted against a generally decent Brighton side due a victory, and a squad not so much breathing down our necks as using our larynx's for snorkels in Palace. In any case I can't see us keeping our 100% home record beyond next Saturday...

Outcome on Tuesday: I'm optimistic for a win (2-1 perhaps) based on our home form and the fact we are scoring every game, although a score draw would not surprise me in the slightest. A loss would be considered upsetting.

We are narrowly top at the minute. If we have serious ambitions to win this league or get automatic promotion then we need to start dispatching whoever turns up at home.

Yeah, our home form could do with a serious bit of tightening up! ;)

Scorline prediction - tough one. Recent home results would lean me toward 2-0 or 2-1 to us, but yesterdays match reminded me we're not invincible, so a draw wouldn't be a bad result.

However, despite the narrow 1-0 win against them at home last season we completely dominated that match. If we can repeat that, and Nugent, Vardy, Knockaert, Marshall are all on 100% form - I think this might be the first absolute thrashing we dish out this season.

Might couple a couple of pounds on 4-0...

Both teams know how to keep the opposition out.

I think I might be right in saying we've the two best defensive records in the division?

I think Wolves were level with us but they conceded twice yesterday.

I'm going to go with a 1-0 home win, very similar game to last season yet instead of Bamba putting CMS in his pocket, it's Morgan's turn.

Archived