Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Brighton Scoreline prediction

Due to the upset caused by people suggesting we might win I'm going revise my previous prediction to we might win or we might not. I don't know what I was thinking posting a scoreline in our favour in a scoreline prediction thread.

We are narrowly top at the minute. If we have serious ambitions to win this league or get automatic promotion then we need to start dispatching whoever turns up at home.

If we get 6 points out of the next two games then it is time to get excited. Four points will be a good haul against two decent sides too and should keep us up there.

I would be disappointed to get less than a win and a draw to be honest. I think personally that Palace will be the easier game.

Possibly....especially as they might be managerless by Saturday.

When a team is on a winning run(3 wins+) when the run is ended, the next game exactly afterwards is nearly always another set of dropped points. So I say we'll lose 1-2 but agan a draw woud be a decent result to keep an unbeaten home record. If we won this, dare I say it, would start to be really optamistic about our chances this season!

Brighton are all right and as a seasoned city fan I can't shake the feeling this purple patch will soon end...I'm just not used to what's going on (its AMAZING - I literally can't stop looking at the table!)...anyway - I'm going to be pessimistic and say 2-0 loss meh!

Archived