Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Dexter Blackstock to Leicester *RUMOUR*

In 5 years time, after they've rummaged enough bins to find a Fratellis CD, they'll be playing Chelsea Dagger and releasing scarves with "Da, der-der-da, der-der-da, der-da-da-di-da-di-da......." on the back. #Leicester Lyrical Genuis'

Erm, you play Chelsea Dagger when you score, not us. Twat!

Its just as embarassing us trying to convince ourselves they're only pretending they don't care

They do though. Why do you think they're always talking about us?

I hate those scummy fvckers, I'm not going to start name calling and acting like I don't care 'cause that's pathetic, most of their fans just seem unlikable, that's the be all and end all. I don't care enough to act like they don't exist, they do, but for some reason they're always talking about us.

I know a few Forest fans and they're all sound. Every single one of them loves Blackstock and wouldnt want to lose him.

Seen him a couple of times and think he's alright. He'd certainly add a bit more experience up front which we dont really have at the minute. As a loan signing i'd be quite happy.

Having said all that, i'd be amazed if there is any truth in this at all.

They do though. Why do you think they're always talking about us?

I hate those scummy fvckers, I'm not going to start name calling and acting like I don't care 'cause that's pathetic, most of their fans just seem unlikable, that's the be all and end all. I don't care enough to act like they don't exist, they do, but for some reason they're always talking about us.

Only because we're linked with ine of their players. Im sure some dont like us but theyre bound to comment on a rumour.

And though tinpot is a crap word, with chants like we love you thats how we appear.

Only because we're linked with ine of their players. Im sure some dont like us but theyre bound to comment on a rumour.

And though tinpot is a crap word, with chants like we love you thats how we appear.

People have linked threads before on their main forum where they just bitch or complain about us. I find it funny. Why is doing something that's considered 'cool' or 'good' suddenly 'cringeworthy' or 'embarrassing' when we do it? They are really pathetic and like someone posted on there, they take themselves way too seriously. "Oh you won a European Cup 30 years ago? We'd never have known if you didn't tell us every couple of weeks" lol

People have linked threads before on their main forum where they just bitch or complain about us. I find it funny. Why is doing something that's considered 'cool' or 'good' suddenly 'cringeworthy' or 'embarrassing' when we do it? They are really pathetic and like someone posted on there, they take themselves way too seriously. "Oh you won a European Cup 30 years ago? We'd never have known if you didn't tell us every couple of weeks" lol

Because to me anything cool at football is cringeworthy. Agree about the rest tho

I just don't know why it's so important to them to hate/not hate someone. Hating Derby and not hating us seems to be vitally important to them. I mean, how many times does it need to be worth conversation?

I mean I hate a lot of clubs, including them, big deal. It's not exactly something to be proud of either way.

It's a sign to me that they know they've been shit for the last 20 years and they're desperately trying to cling on to some sort of fame through having a rivalry with Derby and going on about it all the while.

The bottom line is, they're dicks.

What's even funnier is that half the people posting on there can't even remember winning the bloody cup or weren't even alive. Sorry but if you weren't around when it happened, you really haven't got much to crow about.

Archived