Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Dexter Blackstock to Leicester *RUMOUR*

Because to me anything cool at football is cringeworthy. Agree about the rest tho

I mean stuff like the I love you chant or the Poznan and whatnot. They've come over from mainland Europe and they sound/look pretty good, but as soon as they're done over here you're branded a copycat and it's cringeworthy (i fvcking hate this word so much, it's used on here all the time and I'm not sure people realise what it means). Opposition fans seem too stupid to know that nearly every chant is stolen and re-applied to their team.

I just don't know why it's so important to them to not hate someone. Hating Derby and not hating us seems to be vitally important to them. I mean, how many times does it need to be worth conversation?

I mean I hate a lot of clubs, including them, big deal. It's not exactly something to be proud of either way.

It's a sign to me that they know they've been shit for the last 20 years and they're desperately trying to cling on to some sort of fame through having a rivalry with Derby and going on about it all the while.

The bottom line is, they're dicks.

Because they're pathetic, they have a sense of grandeur from their past success and now they're wallowing in the Championship they act well above they're station and still act like billy big bollocks who's too fvcking good to even give a thought to anyone around them.

Big gay leicester fan = hero

God they are a diluded bunch....we won a trophy 100 years ago were massive! does start to wear a bit.

Best bit on their forum is how there trying to relate to real madrd because they've won a 'european trophy'...
lol
dreamers.

Morons. cant wait to play them.

WYS

Because they're pathetic, they have a sense of grandeur from their past success and now they're wallowing in the Championship they act well above they're station and still act like billy big bollocks who's too fvcking good to even give a thought to anyone around them.

Yeh that explains it I guess :thumbup:

Just read that Forest thread. Be honest. How do you think you came across? King of banter or just a little bit spazzy?

A mixture of the two?? lol

As an annoying **** to be honest, which is what I was aiming for lol.

Didn't help that they took everything I said so seriously, for example Real Madrid and Westerby Cup comments.

23937_10151233270176473_2078333161_n.jpg

Filbert Fox finishes today's Football League mascot race in support of Prostate Cancer UK. Just ahead of Forest's Robin Hood! More soon...

Our Mascot's better!

Is that the Bradford mascot behind Filbert as well.

If so WTF is he wearing, looks like Billy Bunter dressed in some bizarre animal outfit.

On the Blackstock front, I don't mind him always thought he was decent.

Archived