Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Dexter Blackstock to Leicester *RUMOUR*

they have some bitter fans dont they... love these quotes.....

Leicester are signing everyone. Who cares about a stupid rumour of Leicester coming in with their cheque book. I'm pretty sure Dex will sign a new deal with Forest. It is evident that he cares about Forest. They already have a massive Forest fan as their captain lol.gif They love to imitate us do Leicester.

and didn't they say this about wes before he signed for us??

He would never go - cut his skin and what colour's his blood - not ****in blue that's for sure (yes, I realise before anyone picks me up on it but you know what I mean) he's red through and through. He'd never leave like that.

In the position were in, looking at championship quality players would seem a bit silly. Surely we should be looking for players who are good enough for the Prem if that's where we want to be next year?

I think this rumour is just like the Liam Moore to United rumour, he's no way good enough for the team supposedly after him but its an attempt to get him a better contract.

Looking forward to 'It's Forest and Derby, we're all on our own' on the final day.

Couldn't give a shit it'll be drowned out by we are top of the league then followed by our pitch invasion of the City Ground

Couldn't give a shit it'll be drowned out by we are top of the league then followed by our pitch invasion of the City Ground

I meant from us, following our promotion, whilst Derby and Forest languish in mid-table. Don't really care how much either of them hate us if we go up.

Clearly rattled, sounds like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else. Denying one of their players the chance to join a bigger club is churlish, they didn't get this upset when we bailed them out by taking big Wes off their desperate hands. no gratitude at all it seems..

Not keen. But if we were to go for him then in Nige (& Shakey etc.) we trust.

I hope this thread doesn't descend into another they do/don't care about us I'm sure some do, I'm sure some don't, probably depending on where they live and who they know etc. They do care more about Derby. So what.

Also, our scarf online is pretty cringeworthy to be fair, but I'd still much rather support a club who actually make noise from time to time and have a decent fanbase.

Archived