Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iateseagulls

your massive away following

1200 to palace last year but many of your fans seem to think that your away support is something to be proud of and the fact that some of our fans are trying to generate extra support on a given game is something to mock this not official and should be looked at as a good idea but many of your supporters seem to have an inflated view of where your club are these days yes your crowds are bigger than ours but who have you got on your doorstep to compete with you how many london clubs we compete with many in the premiership so instead of talking about us being a small club try and be positive about fans trying to do something positive and if you want to see how we love is sung you better let us score as we only sing it after a goal now rant over good luck for the rest of the season as i would rather see you in the top flight than teams like wigan

Wow.

Full stops are good you know.

Also every club has it's fair share of delusional fans, tarring every Leicester fan with the same brush is a bit harsh.

London has a massive population, around 6 million so that 'who have you on your doorstep' line is a waste of time I'm afraid.

I am not mocking your one day out for fans, intact I think it's a good thing for fans who don't go to always but as someone who travels to most of them it's irrelevant to me.

Be more polite and you'd get a better reply to a first post as I fear one or two will flame you for that one long ranting sentence.

Enjoy Saturday if you're coming up.

Not trying to be antagonistic but wasn't the Palace away game on a Bank Holiday last year, with limited (no?) trains?

I do agree though, who are we to criticise an away support. We've taken over 2k once this year and atmosphere-wise we've been fairly average.

Looking forward to Palace turning up, always liked them as a club and a set of fans.

If one of my kids wrote like that and I had to mark it, I'd get writer's cramp and my pen would run out.

Seriously though, fair play to you. It must be difficult when you have so many clubs to compete with in your area, you have Charlton and Millwall within spitting distance playing at the same level.

I actually do think it's a decent idea for Palace as your away following isn't huge, and anything that improves it and the atmosphere can only be positive.

Good job he's come on here and not the Forest forum. No punctuation, they'd all be Jizzing themselves.

Although good on you sir. Who are we to take the piss out of your day trip.

Quite agree. Glass houses and all that.

Have a lovely day, enjoy a sing song, and have a safe journey home.

its true i only have one paragraph but don't judge me on that i know it was a rant but why are some so negative about fans trying be positive and if we only have two thousand there i won't be embarrassed because we will sound like we sold it out if you still think our support is crap after tomorrow i look forward to your feedback should be a great game as we are so much better going forward these days so two teams trying to win with both sets of supporters in full voice should make a great day out for all although a do miss filbert st being from palace we have not got use to these new shinny stadiums yet

Right, well my post got deleted, oh well.

Anyway, in all fairness I don't think its a bad idea, so I don't think you can come onto this forum and slate what seems like the majority of us. I for one think its a pretty decent idea, not sure why people look down on your club for it.

Have a safe journey.

its true i only have one paragraph but don't judge me on that i know it was a rant but why are some so negative about fans trying be positive and if we only have two thousand there i won't be embarrassed because we will sound like we sold it out if you still think our support is crap after tomorrow i look forward to your feedback should be a great game as we are so much better going forward these days so two teams trying to win with both sets of supporters in full voice should make a great day out for all although a do miss filbert st being from palace we have not got use to these new shinny stadiums yet

To paraphrase Lady Bracknell: to write one long, paragraph-sized sentence could be considered unfortunate, to write two looks like you're still struggling through primary school.

I can only imagine you're trying to suffocate all the Leicester support so they won't be able to sing your song tomorrow...

I would suggest most of us think this is a good idea you have. Don't get upset by our forum members, some of them do like to pick fault with everything

Find fault with everything, dear. Find fault. :ph34r:

It is a good idea, though.

1200 to palace last year but many of your fans seem to think that your away support is something to be proud of and the fact that some of our fans are trying to generate extra support on a given game is something to mock this not

official and should be looked at as a good idea but many of your supporters seem to have an inflated view of where your club are these days yes your crowds are bigger than ours but who

have you got on your doorstep to compete with you how many london clubs we compete with many in the premiership so instead of talking about us being a small club try and be positive

about fans trying to do something positive and if you want to see how we love is sung you better let us score as we only sing it after a goal now rant over good luck for the rest of the season as i would rather see you in the top flight than teams like wigan

We have the best supported rugby team in the country on our door step

Find fault with everything, dear. Find fault. :ph34r:

It is a good idea, though.

Thanks for correcting me :-)

Also the OP is very welcome at the Counting House pub per match for a bit of hospitality to show we are a nice bunch really.

Archived