Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iateseagulls

your massive away following

1200 to palace last year but many of your fans seem to think that your away support is something to be proud of and the fact that some of our fans are trying to generate extra support on a given game is something to mock this not official and should be looked at as a good idea but many of your supporters seem to have an inflated view of where your club are these days yes your crowds are bigger than ours but who have you got on your doorstep to compete with you how many london clubs we compete with many in the premiership so instead of talking about us being a small club try and be positive about fans trying to do something positive and if you want to see how we love is sung you better let us score as we only sing it after a goal now rant over good luck for the rest of the season as i would rather see you in the top flight than teams like wigan

The main points you make are very true,though your opening statement will never win friends and influence people.Football fans will always have a pissing contest but the wind is certainly coming straight back at you with this thread :P Enjoy your day, I'm sure you will receive a warm friendly welcome! Personally I hope you don't have anything to sing about :chant:

I agree, I said on the thread earlier that people need to take clubs' locations into account. I know you have a lot of London clubs to compete with, especially the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs etc.. But then you refer to Wigan, and the same applies to them with the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United and even Liverpool and Everton around their location.

opening statement was ott don't want to be confrontational with your fans have no problem with you lot even if i had to have it on my toes from you a few times back in the eighties as for wigan its not the attendances i have a problem with just don't like them and their chairman football fans are finding it hard at the moment £35 against millwall last week and i don't want to be like those pricks on the south coast who after being in our shadow for thirty years go on and on about our attendances now they have a new stadium

1200 to palace last year but many of your fans seem to think that your away support is something to be proud of and the fact that some of our fans are trying to generate extra support on a given game is something to mock this not official and should be looked at as a good idea but many of your supporters seem to have an inflated view of where your club are these days yes your crowds are bigger than ours but who have you got on your doorstep to compete with you how many london clubs we compete with many in the premiership so instead of talking about us being a small club try and be positive about fans trying to do something positive and if you want to see how we love is sung you better let us score as we only sing it after a goal now rant over good luck for the rest of the season as i would rather see you in the top flight than teams like wigan

If you had Leicester away, Monday 1:30pm, 5 days before you're taking 8,000 to Fulham and hadn't won in over a month, you wouldn't come close to 1,200 at us and nor would pretty much anyone in this league bar Leeds & Sheff Weds.

I'm looking forward to Saturday but no need for the snipe at our numbers last year.

I nearly died... hes trying to kill us all off so we have less support for tomorrow?

Nice one OP.

Good on those Palace fans who want to preserve the atmosphere at football matches, I'm not going to have a pop at that. The amount of moaning in this place about punctuation etc highlights the mindset of a good number of posters. It's football people, not Countdown FFS. Can't you find a forum devoted to the topic and leave this to be a thread about travelling away and atmosphere at football matches.

Hope we get a good game tomorrow and some good banter between us. I hope a fan driven LOTD takes off as well. IMO "We Love You " is a decent chant that has served us well, cheers!

opening statement was ott don't want to be confrontational with your fans have no problem with you lot even if i had to have it on my toes from you a few times back in the eighties as for wigan its not the attendances i have a problem with just don't like them and their chairman football fans are finding it hard at the moment £35 against millwall last week and i don't want to be like those pricks on the south coast who after being in our shadow for thirty years go on and on about our attendances now they have a new stadium

........................... Theres a few full stops for you. Feel free to use them where you see fit.

Nice one OP.

Good on those Palace fans who want to preserve the atmosphere at football matches, I'm not going to have a pop at that. The amount of moaning in this place about punctuation etc highlights the mindset of a good number of posters. It's football people, not Countdown FFS. Can't you find a forum devoted to the topic and leave this to be a thread about travelling away and atmosphere at football matches.

Hope we get a good game tomorrow and some good banter between us. I hope a fan driven LOTD takes off as well. IMO "We Love You " is a decent chant that has served us well, cheers!

Perfectly said.

You cant type a word without some one on hear respelling it for you or adding a puntuation mark hear or there. The view other fans must have on us from reading some comments i dread to think.

Anyway Palace fan, Looks brilliant what you are all doing with your ultra group and keep it up.

There will be two teams that out sing us this year (well L1/K anyway) and thats you and Leeds.

:thumbup:

Mentioned it in another topic how well you sing it.Think there is a YouTube vid CPFC v Cardiff can't post it at the moment but it is good,helps that it was against the Cardiff premiership bottlers.

Archived