Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

I'd still say Aberdeen are bigger than both Edinburgh clubs.

I've watched Hearts a few times this season when they've been come to play Livi, and they didn't look overly special. Grinded out the wins (and on one occasion in a cup game were absolutely destroyed) against a very physical side. Can't see them making too much of an impact on the SPL next season, 3rd place at best.

I'd be inclined to agree but only very marginally as they've won European silverware. Their all roughly around the same level

I agree, but Aberdeen winning European silverware was mostly due to one of the greatest managers these shores have seen, since which they have sunk back into small team obscurity.

A sort of McNottingham Forest, if you will.

He's just trying to keep morale up.

They're having a wobble and they're a very young side but they've played some brilliant football this season, yes, better than the jambos at their best. But they've obviously been noway near as consistent.

Credit where it's due, Hearts have marauded this league. But make no bones about it, Hibs have been great at their best.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone see the Motherwell player interviews after the win against Rangers? Don't know if I heard it wrong  as I was doing something else at the same time but they sounded like they'd lost and seemed a bit worried about the 2nd leg to me. It all sounded very negative and I thought that if they carry that attitude to the 2nd leg they'll have a problem.