Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

What do we all think about this? I think it'd be good for the Scottish league as they wouldn't be competing against the Premier League on TV and it would give the rest of us something to watch in the close season.

I remember visiting fort william several years ago. It was May. Shop keeper said it had rained every single day so far that year. lol

Of course the scots would be prefer summer football. Wouldnt work in England though. 

Plus it would make winter so much more miserable... watching a footy game  used to be about the only thing worth getting out of bed for on a cold rainy saturdy afternoon...

Set to be named Glasgow Rangers 15th manager in 143yrs.

Has any club had less as a rough average 1 every 9 years.

MM must have done that in his time with us lol

Think it is safe to say he has in his time as an owner

Yes we know it is a 2 club league most of the time but the fact if you are not winning would push most clubs to change.

Rangers will dick it next year, all they ever needed was a competent manager and it's a great job for Warburton. I'd fancy Hibs to push them but I've got a feeling they'll have to do a lot of replacing - if they can keep the likes Allan, Cummings, Malonga and Handling there I'd fancy them to run Rangers close but surely one or two will be off?

Rangers will dick it next year, all they ever needed was a competent manager and it's a great job for Warburton. I'd fancy Hibs to push them but I've got a feeling they'll have to do a lot of replacing - if they can keep the likes Allan, Cummings, Malonga and Handling there I'd fancy them to run Rangers close but surely one or two will be off?

Alan Cummings?!

Set to be named Glasgow Rangers 15th manager in 143yrs.

Has any club had less as a rough average 1 every 9 years.

MM must have done that in his time with us lol

Think it is safe to say he has in his time as an owner

Yes we know it is a 2 club league most of the time but the fact if you are not winning would push most clubs to change.

I think Redknapp was only West Ham's 8th manager. They've probably had eight since then though.

• 4 weeks later...

It's not happened yet. And it wouldn't be a great move for him, not even close, he'd be much better off staying at Wigan and hoping to earn himself a spot in the starting line-up when they get back to the Championship. The SPL is a tip and Rangers are skint, it'd be a stupid career move if he did go there.

RANGERS MEDICALS FOR WIGAN DUO 

Wigan Athletic duo Martyn Waghorn and James Tavernier are training with Rangers, according to Sky sources.

We understand the pair are also set to undergo medicals ahead of a potential move to Ibrox.

Playing in front of 40k people beats playing in league one for Wigan imo, regardless of standard.

Rangers have a chance of getting back to the SPL this season, if so, he'll be playing in old firms and perhaps competing for trophies - again beats Wigan in league one.

Waghorn scored 12 goals in his debut season for us as a 19year old.

I would have predicted him to have a better career than he is having.

Waghorn scored 12 goals in his debut season for us as a 19year old.

I would have predicted him to have a better career than he is having.