Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Which striker do we need

For the past few seasons I've been wanting us to sign Cox (bloody Forest) and/or Ebanks-Blake? He hasn't been the most prolific this season but I think he would be good here, and I'm sure when Wolves were last in the championship he was top scorer?

Oh right, are we just naming players who don't want to play for our club now? Ok, in that case we need Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

"Beckford doubles his tally for the season in one night" - that bit of the video tells you all you need to know about how prolific JB is.

I wouldnt want to play for our club with some of the twats of fans we get down at the KP

I don't see why we can't go for Charlie Austin in Jan if we are struggling for goals. Okay he will cost a few million but we have a decent transfer budget and we can offload Beckford for a couple of mil.

I can't really see the point of Austin in and Beckford out. They are two similar quality players.

I can't really see the point of Austin in and Beckford out. They are two similar quality players.

Austin scores goals at this level that is the difference also he is younger and has much more potential than Beckford will ever have.

Archived