Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Wolves at home rescheduled to Thursday 31st January, yes that's right a Thursday!

This now means in our first 30 games, 15 will have been Saturday 3pm. HALF of our games are at a proper kick-off time, what the hell is going on?!

I'm sure the rugby will also play a part later in the season, and if we're doing well late on, blimey, we could be kicking-off at any time.

Rather annoyed at this especially as I will be in France working so I will miss this game. I only arranged my working plans two days ago as well with the Wolves game in mind. I had organised it so I would fly back Saturday morning. :@

Thanks Sky TV.

How many people that are complaining about it subscribe to Sky Sports? You're just as much to blame as they are. If you don't like it, cancel your subscription. The sad fact is nobody will and it will keep happening for as long as they have the tv deal

How are they 'as much to blame' when they haven't decided to move it to Thursday?

Normally Sky games will have some good ones to be on Sky for me, and sort of (not quite) evens out.

But Wolves home and away, Derby and Forest at home, and boro on a Friday night is a joke and doesnt do many people any favours.

Hopefully they can actually help us and put Cardiff or Bristol away on tv, but we know it wont happen

EDIT: Having said that it means i will have to ask for less Saturdays off, which is good as I have asked for so much time off in December due to LCFC. Keeps the boss' sweet i guess

Doesn't bother me as I can't go to home matches on Saturday due to playing football.

But if I had a season ticket I'd be really pi**ed off. How many people work shifts or work away and now they aren't able to go to games that are being moved?

People fork out a lot of money on the understanding that games will be played on a Saturday at 15.00hrs. You know a couple will be moved for TV coverage but to have so many moved in one season is taking the piss.

I'm sure the rugby will also play a part later in the season, and if we're doing well late on, blimey, we could be kicking-off at any time.

I can accept the rugby though, after all they move for us and there's no reason at all we should have priority over them, mind you I think Leicester City Council have arguably got some blame to take there as didn't the two used to play at home without any trouble?

It's Sky again, I'm not even saying this to be controversial/attention seeking but I honestly am starting to wonder... are they actually doing it on purpose now? It goes from one extreme to another every single year and laugh at me but in 5 years time I expect morning games to suit 'fans' in Asia, they're already considering it for Barcelona.

How are they 'as much to blame' when they haven't decided to move it to Thursday?

Not so much to blame but they're contributing to SKY's power in football by paying them (increasing) prices. We've got it in our house but I don't pay for it and when I get my own place I won't be giving them a single penny, I can live without Champions League highlights if it means not giving in to those horrible, plastic, pretend 'fan' cvnts.

Normally Sky games will have some good ones to be on Sky for me, and sort of (not quite) evens out.

But Wolves home and away, Derby and Forest at home, and boro on a Friday night is a joke and doesnt do many people any favours.

Hopefully they can actually help us and put Cardiff or Bristol away on tv, but we know it wont happen

No, no, absolute no and no again.

That's one of the best aways in this league, it seems a treat to have finally got it on a Saturday rather than a Tuesday, but I fully expect them to make it Sunday seeing as it's a week before the 'Boro home game and they have some weird obsession with putting us on two weeks running.

Not so much to blame but they're contributing to SKY's power in football by paying them (increasing) prices. We've got it in our house but I don't pay for it and when I get my own place I won't be giving them a single penny, I can live without Champions League highlights if it means not giving in to those horrible, plastic, pretend 'fan' cvnts.

It's not just champions league highlights though is it, it's about 4 live matches a week minimum. I'm not going to pretend seeing Leicester is the only football I enjoy watching, Sky is also far better value for money than going to see us.

You can't expect people to boycott something everytime they are displeased with it, otherwise nobody would pay for anything.

Do I get a rebate on my season ticket because I can't make Thursday night as I don't get back from a business trip until the Friday - I know the answer is no, but this is really annoying - I can't keep up with all the changes to fixtures.

How many people that are complaining about it subscribe to Sky Sports? You're just as much to blame as they are. If you don't like it, cancel your subscription. The sad fact is nobody will and it will keep happening for as long as they have the tv deal

Sky Sports isn't solely football. I watch cricket, darts, snooker, sometimes golf on there, so I could have Sky Sports and not watch football, cancelling it takes away much more than just football.

Sky Sports isn't solely football. I watch cricket, darts, snooker, sometimes golf on there, so I could have Sky Sports and not watch football, cancelling it takes away much more than just football.

Exactly what I said to someone last night, if it wasn't for the Cricket and Boxing I probably would cancel it.

It's a shame they don't do a non football Sky Sports package and remove the cost of Premiership football from it.

What's the point in getting a ST when half the fúcking games end up midweek?

I struggle to make anything other than 3pm/5.20 Saturday, can do Sunday with a lot of hassle but Fridays? THURSDAYS?!

Just stupid.

What about the leicester fans who also like to watch other teams play as they enjoy football in general

Archived