Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Next 6 Games - How Many Points is Realistic?

Next 4 games all look very winnable to me - except Leeds I suppose, they are in a right state at the moment but have an air of unpredictability about them.

We should be beating Wednesday, Derby and Barnsley if we are going to put in a serious top 2 challenge.

No - I think that is realistic with the teams we are playing and the form we are in - if we recover it will be towards the end of the run IMO - Ipswich have turned a corner and Millwall are hard to beat so only 2 pts there if lucky - Leeds is a tough game for us and Derby we should win - the rest is lap of the gods

You must be over the moon, we've already surpassed your wildest expectations.

Wednesday = our most winnable away game of the 3 in this 6-match run = 3pts

Leeds = Inconsistent home form vs our ambivalent away form = 1 - 3pts

Derby & Barnsley = Great home form vs awful away form = 4 - 6pts

Millwall = Strong at home, us not so hot away = 0 - 1pts

Total: 11-16 pts :fc:

Ipswich (h) - 3 points

Sheffield Wednesday (a) - 3 points

Leeds Utd (a) - 0 point

Dierby (h) - 3 points

Barnsley (h) - 3 point

Millwall (a) - 1 points

:fc:13 points. a good few weeks :)

Ipswich - 3 points

Sheffield Wednesday - 3 points

Leeds - 0 points

Derby - 3 points

Barnsley - 1 point

Millwall - 0 points

Only 2 to get the first three games correct. Hope ozleicester is the eventual winner, 13 points would be good.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

snapback.pngozleicester, on 12 November 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

Ipswich (h) - 3 points

Sheffield Wednesday (a) - 3 points

Leeds Utd (a) - 0 point

Dierby (h) - 3 points

Barnsley (h) - 3 point

Millwall (a) - 1 points

:fc: 13 points. a good few weeks :)

snapback.pngBilbo, on 14 November 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Ipswich - 3 points

Sheffield Wednesday - 3 points

Leeds - 0 points

Derby - 3 points

Barnsley - 1 point

Millwall - 0 points

Only 2 to get the first three games correct. Hope ozleicester is the eventual winner, 13 points would be good.

Still neck and neck in this one chaps, very impressive. Both got 4 out of 4. Ozleicester looks more likely to make it 5 correct, especially with our massive home form. Makes you wonder though, what kind of odds would you have got for predicting the previous 4 results as an accumulator?

I said on comparing form that we should take 15 points and that 11 points would be the minimum i'd consider acceptable.

So far we've played 5 and took 10 points and now face the team that looked to be the toughest and away from home. But they have just lost 3-0 to a team we beat 6-0 so maybe we can get points after all.

A draw would give us the 11 i said was acceptable (although that is slightly below the average needed for automatics and against sides that we should be beating) While a win would give us 13 which is about what we would want to take.

I said on comparing form that we should take 15 points and that 11 points would be the minimum i'd consider acceptable.

So far we've played 5 and took 10 points and now face the team that looked to be the toughest and away from home. But they have just lost 3-0 to a team we beat 6-0 so maybe we can get points after all.

A draw would give us the 11 i said was acceptable (although that is slightly below the average needed for automatics and against sides that we should be beating) While a win would give us 13 which is about what we would want to take.

Hmm I'm not so sure. Milwall playing at home is what makes it such a tough game, the next 3/4 games are going to be difficult.

That's the second time in two days I've heard Steve Bruce say that Cardiff and Leicester are the two best teams Hull have played (yesterday on TalkSport, today on Sky).

Fair play to ya Brucey...

:thumbup:

This next run of fixtures is very important to our true title credentials. Cardiff are now 7 points clear.

That's the second time in two days I've heard Steve Bruce say that Cardiff and Leicester are the two best teams Hull have played (yesterday on TalkSport, today on Sky).

Fair play to ya Brucey...

:thumbup:

This next run of fixtures is very important to our true title credentials. Cardiff are now 7 points clear.

No chance unless we strengthen in January and by that I mean bring in 3 top end championship players. I think 2nd place is more achievable for us atm Cardiff are too strong atm and they will finish 1st.

No chance unless we strengthen in January and by that I mean bring in 3 top end championship players. I think 2nd place is more achievable for us atm Cardiff are too strong atm and they will finish 1st.

Maybe, but Cardiff have made a habit of blowing up on the run in, over the last few seasons, no good being first or second in December! I will be happy if we are in striking distance with 6 games to go!

Maybe, but Cardiff have made a habit of blowing up on the run in, over the last few seasons, no good being first or second in December! I will be happy if we are in striking distance with 6 games to go!

I did the predictor thingy and they were 5 or 6 clear 4 to play I think but we still ended up top :thumbup:

Aaaaaaaaaaa! If only I'd put a tenner on.

Sadly for City you were spot on Bilbo well done and shame you didn't back it! I for one think we should do the same for the next 6 games incorporating this crucial festive period I will be keeping my eye on your forecasts. have a feeling you'll go for 18 pts :fc::P

Please don't forget "always look on he bright side of life" I'll raise your 8-10 with 12-14 points, look forward to the bragging rights banter at the end of the 6 games whatever transpires :chant: PMA :beer:

Sorry - maybe next 6 will see us improve - need 2 points a game for automatic so this was a play off run at best

Archived