Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

logo peeling

The logos shouldn't be peeling. I spoke to Jim about this at the start of the season, and he reassured me that:

"Thank you for your email to Fanzone. We can tell you that we had 7 shirts returned to us but not all have had that problem. We have sold 1500 shirts on Saturday with very few being returned for the reasons you state. I understand there was a thread on a fans forum site yesterday but to date if there were that many people with a problem they have not informed the Club as of it yet.

We are confident the shirt is of better quality than last season and do not anticipate any issues of a similar nature to last season."

My shift then proceeded to peel and I had it re-pressed in the shop which seemed to hold it.

Send Jim an email, and feel free to copy in what he sent to me and the start of the season. He seems to be fine with replacing a shirt that peels.

The logos shouldn't be peeling. I spoke to Jim about this at the start of the season, and he reassured me that:

"Thank you for your email to Fanzone. We can tell you that we had 7 shirts returned to us but not all have had that problem. We have sold 1500 shirts on Saturday with very few being returned for the reasons you state. I understand there was a thread on a fans forum site yesterday but to date if there were that many people with a problem they have not informed the Club as of it yet.

We are confident the shirt is of better quality than last season and do not anticipate any issues of a similar nature to last season."

My shift then proceeded to peel and I had it re-pressed in the shop which seemed to hold it.

Send Jim an email, and feel free to copy in what he sent to me and the start of the season. He seems to be fine with replacing a shirt that peels.

I've returned 1 straight away and the 2nd 1 they sent me had a K with a rough edge but didn't bother sending it back suprised there would only be 7 when I've had 2 crap 1's out of 2 lol

I've returned 1 straight away and the 2nd 1 they sent me had a K with a rough edge but didn't bother sending it back suprised there would only be 7 when I've had 2 crap 1's out of 2 lol

or maybe because of the trouble everyone had last season your being a picky buggar? People need to chill and remember we're not with burrda anymore.

Seriously though, i dont get the people who take it out on the shop staff. Was queued up in there the other day and someone was going hell for leather at some clueless girl.I mean its not like they make the stuff as well and ive never had trouble replacing a faulty/unwanted item.

If I was forking out £40 to advertise King Power I would expect the garment I'm pissing my cash down the drain for to be made of the fabrics taken from the backs of golden eagles and bloody unicorns. I certainly would not accept letters peeling or with rough edges.

That said, I do agree about not taking out on the shop staff, it certainly isn't their fault.

should save your cash and bid on this bad boy!

http://www.ebay.co.u...27?roken=kOE4lX

Try not to make it too obvious that you're getting your mates to bid it up! Look at that bidding history

Back on subject, the logo is surviving alot better than last season's shirt. My missus took hers back right after the launch as one corner was peeling but I think it hadn't been properly finished. The logo on mine seems to have wrinkled a tiny amount but no peeling as yet and I got mine on launch day

Took me a few weeks to realise that the club emblem was stitched on at about a 10 degree angle

Archived