Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Fernandes extends trial here !

Brandon Fernandes, the Indian Under 19 midfielder, has extended his trial for a further week with us. To me, this seems as though this could be a potential new signing???

http://www.sportskee...on-by-saturday/

I'm really hoping this happens after seeing his choice in t-shirts. lol

But it remains to be seen whether Brandon is able to get a work permit although the youngster stated that his agent has assured him that there won’t be any problems on that front once Leicester makes an offer.

His agent seems pretty confident of a deal...

Can I just say that I accidentally rep'd that. I wanted to see who the hell had rep'd it and accidentally gave you one. I'm thinking / hoping your joking.

He put the :ph34r: thing which usually means it's a tongue in cheek remark/joke. I rep'd it because it made me laugh.

Agreed!

Can I just say that I accidentally rep'd that. I wanted to see who the hell had rep'd it and accidentally gave you one. I'm thinking / hoping your joking.

Fairly sure Adster was joining in the banter, but you lads need to untwist those knickers. Nothing racially offensive was said. Good grief this country's spinning into racially aware overdrive in much the same way as a rocket car driven by Richard Hammond...

Fairly sure Adster was joining in the banter, but you lads need to untwist those knickers. Nothing racially offensive was said. Good grief this country's spinning into racially aware overdrive in much the same way as a rocket car driven by Richard Hammond...

Bang on, sire.

Wow, what's wrong with people? I'm merely having a joke n laugh with you lot. I fully embrace our multiculturalism and I'm proud of it, some of you lot need to look up the meaning of the word "racism". I am of Arabic descent and proud, just because I make a few jokes about it doesn't make me a bad person. Look at Citizen Khan...

Anyway back to football. Good to see that we are giving youngsters at chance at LCFC, always a positive sign. Hopefully, he'll come good for us.

This guy got rejected by Reading first.

20121030-1.jpg

The same shirt. Let's hope it's not an omen lol

Are we getting hard ons over him because hes good or because hes a novelty like yuki abe

Yuki Abe was a tidy international footballer. The Championship may have proven a little bit physical for him but he clearly wasn't a novelty.

And I think it'd be great for this football club and the city if it's demographic could be better represented by it's football team, especially if it brings in more fans to the club.

Obviously if he isn't good enough then he shouldnt get a deal but given probably none of us have seen him play it's certainly worth the interest until he's proven shit, no?

Archived